SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:33 am

The silver-haired girl tilted her head again, another confused look forming on her pale white face. "Extensive...?" She echoed Cheryl. Even if she was able to give a detailed description on the digital photo frame, she still didn't understand certain words.

ooc: -raises hand- I put it on the post, so of course I would read it all! D:
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:40 am

Cheryl needed to reason with him, if just to get him to try. She asked, “How about this? I make a portrait of you and you just attempt to make the frame.” He seemed to like how he looked so maybe he would want a painted picture to go along with his ego. She wouldn’t even mess it up just to prove a point. “Extensive means drawn out, most of the time drawn out too much,” she told Len.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:57 am

Adailia raised one brow. "Nerd convention," she muttered under her breath. But she knew she was just as bad as them. She was smart, uncharacteristically so. She grumbled and turned, ready to stalk away.

OOC: I read it! *Raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]   Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game's and Tricks 201! [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2