SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Twilight Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR Admin

The Twilight Revolution Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Revolution   The Twilight Revolution EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:53 pm

The Twilight Revolution EclipseOfficialPosterCullen-1

Life was just getting back to normal for the Cullen family after they adopted a young veggie vamp named Clara but Forks and the surrounding towns and cities are changing. There are new covens forming and strangers claiming territory. Some are only looking for a place to call home while others are seeking to build an army. This army is designed to take down the Volturi. Some seek revenge while others see the Volturi as evil and unnecessary. But the Volturi have some secrets of their own. They have new members that are fiercely loyal and very powerful. Where do you stand? Will you be for the army’s objectives and fight for the right live by your own laws? Will you side with the Volturi and fight to keep this established way of life? Or will you choose to run with the werewolves who seek to control the chaos and maintain order and peace amidst the madness that is forming around their territory? Join the Twilight Revolution and choose your alliance.

MANY IMPORTANT CANON CHARACTERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!

Jacob Black
Charlie Swan
Rosalie Hale
Aro
Alec
Marcus
Demetri

Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

The Twilight Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Revolution   The Twilight Revolution EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:29 pm

GOD I THINK I JUST DIED! D:
Back to top Go down

The Twilight Revolution
Page 1 of 1