SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure Empty
PostSubject: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 pm

The sun on the "Best Day of Xychus" was dull as it usually was. The air of this winter afternoon was as hot as any Earth summer. Aliens walked up and down the streets, smiling and ooing and aahing at the things they saw. Here the buildings were more like skyscrapers instead of small buildings on multiple levels. This was known informally as Old Xychus, the part of the city that was left industrialized because of location. It had been converted fifty years ago after a construction dispute into a kind of outdoor museum. All the buildings were kept new and were available to use like any other. There were shops, stores, and rental areas for transportation. The streets were even kept clean and there were rules and requirements that were enforced that allowed it to stay that way. The city section was filled with history-seeking aliens from planets around, the abundance of separate species was appalling, all of them of different religions, cultures, and speaking different languages. Mostly they came in from universal tour buses that took them all around to see the old significant places of each planet, some, all of the old places. It was perfect for old people and others who had nothing else better to do. Everything in this place was theme. If you wanted to, you could by the old clothes from then so you could experience the fun in full. Prices were brought down to the same of the old times too, making it perfect for any one-stop shopping for any of the simplistic needs. At least, that's what the brochure said.

Ronny cruised down the sidewalk and weaved around traffic on a skateboard-like machine they had. It hovered instead of having wheels, reminding him of all of the things they had on the sci-fi shows and cartoons that actually became a reality in his day. It surprised him how something so new and cool to them was as primitive as cavemen to these things. He explored the area, going at the boards preset speed, his unzipped jacket, flapping behind him from the force of the air. He'd been going around the city and found this to be one of the most entertaining places to go through. After looking at a map or two, he figured out there was supposed to be a free theme park somewhere around here that was made in this place. It would be nice to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Loki walked on the steampunk steets of Xychus City with a rare smile on his face. An open mouthed grin that brightened up the city streets that were bathed in the shadows of skyscrapers. They didn't look very sturdy skyscrapers, but they seemed eternal somehow. The lower levels of these buildings seemed as if they were going to collapse. He was in a crowd of million. Thousands of races of aliens stood around him. He felt so strange, being the only human in the crowd, but, should he really care? He liked being different. Just looking at the way he dressed you could tell he liked being an outcast. With the tongue piercing, the lip piercing and the studs jammed in his ears. His T-Shirt with the scratchy letters of the word 'BONEYARD' on it, only made him stand out more. 'BONEYARD' had been a band he liked back on Earth, though, he guessed they had died a horrible death and ironically had been buried in a boneyard.

His smile dampened as his familiar demon seemed to erupt from the depths of nothingness, probably brought on by the strengthening of this shadowy territory. It glowered behind him, it's shadowy form being trodden on by a multitude of feet. He ignored it's growling and stared up at the city. The place looked like something that sprang from the pages of Loki's journal. The way it artistically and boldly showed the darkness and evil of it's citizens. If only they had demon faces and marched to the beat of a heavy metal song. What was he doing outside of the apartments you might ask? Well, the Collar Laws, as they had become familiarly known, had been lessened severly. Humans now could wander the city, but leaving the city limits was prohibited. He'd abide by that rule, for now. But the true reason he was here, was to take in the atmosphere.

He had no true need to shop. No people in Sigma he wanted too see, or really any thing he would like too experience that he hadn't already. But just being in Xychus City gave him inspiration to continue on another day, even without Seraphine. His thoughts had almost completely clouded her away. But he knew that he could never get rid of her image. So, he only remembered her fondly. And that was the thought as something heavy and metallic slammed into his skull. His thought for that moment was, hoverboard? Before he was on the ground, holding his forehead where the thing had hit. He felt the cold, stickiness of blood and the oncoming wave of dizziness. At least his mind was off Seraphine. He moaned almost inaudibly. Trying to hold back tears at this intense pain. Who the hell had hit him?
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 am

Ronny listened to the sonorous hum of the board as he went around rather leisurely. He'd never had the leisure of skateboards when he was a kid. He had one, but it quickly lost its luster when the realization of the lack of hills became apparent. Then they were slung shot over buildings with dolls attached to them to see how badly they could dent the rival neighborhood's cars. "Ah, weren't those the better days?" The voice said, this time lighter and more feminine, like the little ten-year old neighbor girl that you could get enough of. Yeah, he thought in agreement. The waves of nostalgia kept a smile on his face as he went forward, barely paying attention to where he was going. His body reacted automatically to what was around him, swinging around when it needed to or turning a corner at the lightest thought.

His mind went back to his unfinished childhood. His old friends. Brent, Jackson, Paris, he sighed mentally Liona. God he missed her. Her face, her hair, the way it seemed like any form of life she had to care for died within a week. It was peculiar, that she was the most memorable. The one who could see the clearest. "What about your sister? She died right in front of you face and the only person you remember is that old broad?" The voice was back to its old tone, criticizing him like it always did. Ronny didn't expect these thoughts to interrupt him. He tried not to listen, tried his best to push that thing away. "What is she? God? The new Jesus Christ and Buddha? It's not like she liked you anyways. What about Brent? You knew each other since you were two and where is his two seconds worth of muse?" He searched his mind, looking for the mischievous expression of a face he knew so well, so vividly, but it didn't come. He couldn't even picture what his whole persona looked like. All he saw was blackness. Like there was a wall stopping him from taking the last step there. "How sad. I guess he just wasn't important enough, eh? All those good times going to waste. I bet you wouldn't even give it two thoughts if you saw the way he died." Shut up. "He was alive for a while too. They used him for energy. They couldn't fuel all those machines by themselves you know. Why else would they come to Earth?" Shut up. "They hooked him up to a marvelous machines, needles and tubes going in and out of every black you can think of and they sucked everything out of him." Shut up. "From his bone marrow, to his muscles, and onward. All adjusted to keep him alive the longest. Dead bodies just didn't have the same kick. It was a marvelous sight, actually. Like the greatest painting of Mozart." Shut up. "I'm sure he lasted a week or two after you left." Shut up! He could imagine every bit of it in fine detail, almost as if he was there himself, watching the horrid scene. The voice chuckled, as if he were a funny child. "Fine, then, but say I didn't warn you about that guy over there."

Ronny couldn't focus on what was going on, he was trying to get the images from his mind. Instead of the interested faces of tourists the aliens around him seemed much more menacing, hulking, angry, always having a plan, as if all they could focus on was the next target. The next planet filled with their favorite goal, and all of them focused on them, and him, the humans. As if they were cooped up in that building they set them in just to ripen. Like cows for the slaughter or talking batteries. It was such a meager existence. The voice echoed in his head, not from its own talking, but from his own thinking, predicting what it would say. It would say it was beautiful, grand, entertaining, something that was just perfect. Embracing this new existence like its best friend and finding the thought of the destruction that occurred on Earth as a pleasant memory. One he could call a dramatic-comedy.

Suddenly he felt himself being shoved at an odd diagonal, throwing his senses into hyper drive and taking his thoughts off the sadism. It was but a second before he stopped abruptly and was thrown off of the board, falling into the ground face first, feeling his skin rip against the concrete-like substance as he slid for an inch or two. "That's why you need me." It said in an amused tone. Ugh. Ronny rolled onto his back, his mind trying to figure out what just happened to him. He sat up, feeling the pulsating sting on his face, arms, and hands as he scanned the crowd that had momentarily stopped to see the spectacle, some scooting off on their way, others not knowing what to do. In front of him, he saw a large monster, red skinned with a jagged-toothed grin. Its body seemed distorted and welted, things seeping out of many of its orifices and clad in garish clothing. "We could kill him, you know." Ugh. Just shut up and let me think. "Do you wish for failure? It's tone was exhausted, but he ignored it.

Ronny spotted a boy to his side, the speed bump that sent him crashing to the ground. It was his roommate, Loki, and he'd hit him pretty hard. It was a wonder if he had a concussion or not. His thoughts were taken from him when the grating laugh of the alien reached his ears.

"Now I have two," it said, voice rasping like an old smoker. He had a feeling that the alien wasn't going for him, but for Loki instead and he just came in at the wrong time. "Well, at least you made him happy." Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:20 pm

The blow that struck Loki sent him into an abyss in his mind. All he saw was darkness all around him. Flowing through him as if he were nonexistent. He had seen some of his 'friends' taking acid and having a bad trip. This was sort of what they said it looked like. Faces of distorted people looking at him through fun house mirrors while he was motionless and disoriented. His body felt like it was falling still. But above him there was a window. A hole into the outside world, where he could see the dark red sky. It was like looking through a glass that was just behind two more glasses. Everything was fuzzy and distorted. Then came the laughter. "I told you when the time came, you would have no hope against me." Loki's eyes flashed open wide and he flailed though his limbs didn't hear him, they didn't move, his eyes felt as if they were slowly beginning to shut, and he felt the world give way as he disappeared into his own soul, gone... Perhaps forever. Just like his own inner demon had been. It can't end like this... No. All the strength in him had gone.

D. Loki lay on the ground, his hands curled into the steel with a smile on his face, as if he enjoyed being hit by flying hoverboards. Like a zombie, he rose, almost as if an invisible force had tugged him up from his chest. He stood there now, robotically with that devil-ish grin on his. "My hat is off to you, Ronald." came the voice. Aristocratic and sophisticate. Like a gentleman. You almost expected him to rip a tophat out of nowhere and pop it onto his head. The boy bowed with the utmost grace, seeming not see the disgusting and oozing alien before him. "Thank you for allowing me to escape my horribly dreadful prison. The things that boy thought of." there came a soft grunt similar to that of a laugh but it seemed so much more... Distorted. "LET ME OUT!" shouted a voice in D. Loki's mind. Sorry old chap, it's time that I have some fun in your body. Wow, have you let yourself go.. There came a pounding noise in the back of D. Loki's mind as if something were fighting to get out. "I won't be lectured by myself."

"You really do sound like a mad man." Came the mocking reply. D. Loki looked at Ronny, that familiar and evil smile on his face. But with a tilted head, he looked past Ronny and stared at the alien. "Oh, my good sir. I'm sorry for not acknowledging you sooner." he waved curtly in such an odd way. He looked like he had sprang from a black and white movie, just to put on a show for the alien passerbys who had stopped to watch the scene that was unfolding. D. Loki paid them no mind. He had been trapped in that prison of a teenagers body for over 15 years, and it was finally time for him to have some fun. Hopefully, his kind of fun wouldn't wear the poor boys body into nothingness. That would be very said, as he would no longer have a home. Better to take this slowly, to make sure that he wouldn't exhaust himself. If he did the real Loki would come up and attack him. Then take control.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Ronny looked at Loki in a somewhat confused way. He was acting... different. And talking like a loony too. He thanked him for... letting him free? From what? Geez, how hard did he hit him? "Maybe someone should do that to you." Watching Loki's display, Ronny started to wonder if he was trying to get himself killed, talking like he was from the 1940s. If only he had an accent, but that wasn't important. He slowly brought himself to his feet, feeling the wobble as they tried to steady themselves, not ready for action after the blow to the ground. Or maybe that was just fear. The alien grimaced at Loki's odd behavior, a grin coming back after a few seconds.

"These guys have less sense than I thought," it said in a smug tone, flexing its largely clawed hands that looked like they could cut through the hardest metals with ease. Ronny glanced at the gathering crowd, nervous about the outcome of the whole ordeal. With Loki out of it and him... useless, it seemed like today would be the day they'd both die.

"Loki, maybe we should just try to get out of this." How could they, though? All exits were blocked except for the one directly ahead, where the alien was. He began to wish that there were more humans around, then they could probably get some help. This group seemed reluctant to even get near, and if the choice came to side with them or that... thing... They wouldn't have a chance. They just had to get out of there and as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:45 pm

"What... Get out of what?" D. Loki had a weird way of pronouncing, 'what'. He put heavy emphasis on the 'ot' of the word and came out with a new phrase. 'Wot'. He stared at Ronny with an inquisitive and raised eyebrow. D. Loki looked at the impressive alien figure before him and frowned. "Bit of a thick, bloke?" He said, taking a wary step back. He had the brains to know when a fight was coming. And he didn't want any blood on his nice shirt. Even though it was one of Loki's old rags. He touched Ronny's shoulder. "Time to go, Ronald. Hop, skip and a leap, if you catch my drift?" announced D. Loki. Tugging on the boys sleeves to get him moving. This crowd was giving him odd vibes.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Wot? When did his dialect change again? Eh... he'd have to fix this kid, but after they got out of there. It seemed that after he made his suggestion, Loki came up with the same thing, as if it were a new idea. He felt like he was in an old cartoon like Timon & Pumba, but didn't question it, he was just happy he wanted to go too. He started to move with Loki, his adrenaline pumping twice as fast when he heard the enraged growl of the alien. He didn't like being called a "thick", that much was sure. Even if it took him twenty seconds to react.

It sounded like he could hear a pounding on the ground as the monster rushed to them with his lumbering speed. He glanced back, his closeness making him want to run like an ostrich on high. It would be great if his eyes were like a telescope and that he looked a thousand times closer than he actually was. That would make him calmer. Tension went through his body when he saw the alien crouch, like slow motion in his eyes, and then leap forward, arms extending in a type of tackle. Not a football tackle. More like an all out brawn-and-muscle tackle. He was going for both of them with neck-breaking force, closing in second by second.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Ever the gentleman, even in the face of the monstrosity before him, D. Loki shoved Ronny away from him, no need for both of them to be squashed under the tremendous weight of this freak. Attempting to use his thin stature and agile body to get away, D. Loki dove to the side, though apparently not fast enough. He felt the overweight creature topple onto him. A feeling as if a truck had parked on his legs. The pain shuddered through D. Loki and a sharp feeling of metallic pain oozed through Loki. Even if he was just in D. Loki's mind, he could feel nearly everything that was happening on the outside world. Though he didn't know if he could react as fast as D. Loki did. "What is wrong with you, you great lummox." D. Loki squirmed one leg out of the folds of the beast before planting it firmly against the creatures body. Rolling it off of his right leg. Scampering upwards, D. Loki limped beside his ally. His leg aching with the awkward pain.

'You need to get this body in shape, Loki.' thought the demon to Loki. Loki only growled in response. It wasn't like he had ever planned on fighting anybody.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:50 am

Ronny was surprised when he was pushed out of the way, feeling himself knock into another tentacled being gently. The ground seemed to shake when impact was made, he couldn't see until he was pushed back what the result was. He could see the monster on Loki as he effectively pulled himself from under him, the tasked seemed to be made easier with the slickness of the alien's skin. It got up, enraged at Loki, well both of them, but mostly Loki. It reached out with its puss slathered claws, a good swipe to rip off and arm thrown at the both of them, the infectious liquid flying off as it did.

Ronny backed up with one quick step, barely avoiding the claws. He didn't have much time to grab for Loki, his heart pounding faster when he realized his folly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:02 pm

As the claws reached for D. Loki, he took a step back, a tad bit unbalanced but not as much as the alien would. "Ronny, my friend. Shouldn't you be using your special skills about now." said D. Loki as he took a wary step backward, his back coming in contact with a wall, he wondered if perhaps, Ronny was just stalling and waiting for D. Loki to be killed, but he doubted it. Ronny was just too nice for this kind of stuff, he'd only believe a truly evil person would plan this all the way. It was something Loki might do, if he was still in control of his body, just too see how Ronny would react. "Please, super smarts don't naturally transfer to superstrength." He continued, his eyes searching for a weapon to use, while he kept his right leg elevated above the ground, even just barely touching it gave him a jolt of pain, though he knew it wasn't broken. He had seen many broken legs before at the hospital, thanks to his sister, and had had three himself. This was most likely a sprain, but he could never be sure.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:57 pm

"S-Special skills?" Ronny managed to say after a couple seconds of his time enveloped on the alien. "Yeah, your powers. Don't you remember? You could have used them anytime." A feeling of dread came over the boy, reluctance stopping him from answering. "But maybe I'm the one with a loss of memory. You don't have a power. You're just here, standing in the background. You should have just ran and left Loki here," the voice sneered, "at least it would have saved him some trouble of protecting your undeserving hide. Is it fun? Watching him struggle and possibly die? You should just tell him, maybe he'll hate you less after this." God, he was so useless. "I... I don't have one."

The most he could do was do an impressive trick or two with a yo-yo. Past that... Well, he did know a good amount of pitching styles, but... That wouldn't help unless they decided to throw fruit at him or something. "Pay attention you twit!" He heard the voice yelling at him and looked ahead, just to see large claws heading towards him. Without much time to react he was snatched up by his shirt, his body lifted and face violently pulled right into the hard gaze of the alien. Ronny fought back the urge to wretch at the deadly stench of the thing's breath and the nauseating smell of the liquids coming out of it. He struggled, kicking out his legs and trying to pull away for both air and life. His foot only caught on once before it slipped off without much use.

His belly lurched when, suddenly he was pulled up and then quickly shot back down, the alien using him like some kind of weapon to attack Loki. He found himself hoping that he did hit, knowing that hitting the concrete-like sidewalk or the hard, unforgiving buildings would probably kill him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:58 pm

"How can you not have any powers!" shriek D. Loki, fear rising into his throat at the possibility of being killed before he got to really enjoy it's abilities. D. Loki gaped as Ronny, possibly not paying attention at all, was snatch up by the alien. Instantly, D. Loki was searching for a way to save the boy, anything. But surrounded by people, he couldn't really find anything at all and then he saw it. A weapon! Just then the air was flung out of him, a blow to his abdomen that made him nearly cough up his lunch. Ronny's body flew like a rag-doll into him, tossing him against a wall. He was hurt, but not dead, he wondered if the same could be said for Ronny. 'I didn't calculate for this...' murmured Loki with in the injured demon. Yeah, well. It's nice to know that you can talk about your mistakes, now let's think of a way to get out of here.

Letting Ronny fall off of him, D. Loki slowly got to his wobbly feet. He felt like a stick of taffy being torn and ripped apart. But, now it was time to get revenge. Dodging out of the way of the beast and making a bee-line away from the battle. It would appear that D. Loki was running away. That was what Loki had done anyway, but instead of disappearing and leaving Ronny to fend for himself, D. Loki grabbed onto a round steel pipe on the ground, about as thick as his thumb. He swung it with as much force as possible, even though the alien might not have bones, he had at least hit some jiggly fat. And hopefully it wouldn't absorb the blow, for a super genius, he couldn't think of many ways to fight this... Thing.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Ronny groaned, curling up and holding his head as pain pounded through him like a train, particularly on his back. He'd hit his rather hard, and it seemed to be all he could concentrate despite the severity of the injury on his back. He felt horrible, like he was going to throw up, especially with that stuff so close to his face. And in his hair since he made the mistake of touching it. Too late for that. Ugh. He felt like the planet was swaying like a boat, the thing he saw focusing and unfocusing. He wanted to close his eyes and shut it all away, but that wasn't a smart move.

"Heh," the alien started above him, his voice muffled by a buzz, "your friend just left ya, kid," it said with a smug tone. Ronny's eyes widened a bit and he looked up quickly, trying to see through his disorientation. It made his condition worse, and he moaned again. "I'm going to have fun hearing you break without his distractions." God help me, Ronny thought, the words spoken incoherently even in his mind. Did he really just leave him like that? Maybe if he had a power he would have confidence in him and left, but that sounded like something that voice would say. He tensed himself, waiting for countless blows to come at him until he was nothing but atoms. Tensing seemed to have made it worse, the action making it feel like he had millions of bruises. Seconds later he felt a horrible blow to him, hitting his arm and ripping it like paper.

Automatically his hand clasped around it, feeling the warmth of blood and the deep gashes now there are he screamed out from the pain. He tried to move his arm to more safety instinctively, but it didn't move, not at all. Excruciating waves of pain went through him, making him want to rip it off. "Would that just make it worse?" The voice said without much care, coming in at the worst of times as always. Shut up and just let me think! "Don't think! Take action!" How can I!? I can barely move and my arm's just... "Broken." Oh, God. "Just relax." I'm going to die. I'm going to fucking die. "Just calm down." Ugh. He wasn't listening to the voice and hardly could. His mind seemed to go in and out from thought, light fading like a quickly dimming bulb. "Stay awake!" It yelled at him. But it hurts! And you can't feel anything when you're sleeping. "Don't you want to help Loki?" He's gone. "No, he's not." That thing was crazy.

Ronny looked up to see the absence of his missing partner in this fight, just so he could prove that he was right. With what little working vision he had, however, he did see him, running up with a pole behind the alien, it itself poised for another attack. The last thing he saw was Loki swinging the thing before his head dropped back down like a lump, his mind swirling like a tornado, his stomach just begging to reacquaint the world with his last lunch. "Just stay awake." It told him again. He found that hard as the pain got increasingly worse, urging him to leave consciousness. "Stop!" It yelled at him, being one of the last things Ronny actually heard before his body relaxed fully and his eyes closed, lapsing him into darkness.

The alien, after being slugged in the head by the pole, toppled sideways from the unexpected force, immediately seeing Loki. Anger blazed as hued blood dripped from its head, mixing with the puss. "You'll pay for that," it growled, reaching out with speed to clasp the pole and shove it right back at Loki twice as hard to impale him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 pm

D. Loki's world went upside down as the creature lifted him into the air. It's strange blood coating his hands. The sticky substance made him recoil in shock, dropping the weapon, and almost immediately, gravity took hold. It wasn't a tall height he had dropped from, but the shock of it was enough to provide a substantial amount of pain. He felt like he had just coughed up his soul. The way his heart pounded slowly in his chest. His hands were warm and numb. At least he knew he was still alive, the throbbing pain told him this. It was good to feel pain. Good to know that he hadn't been bested by some slimeball alien. 'Not a very smart move.' grimaced Loki. 'Our emotional side got the best of us, it seems.' before Loki could retort that it was D. Loki's fault in the first place for issuing the fight, the light that sailed down from the heavens above faded, as D. Loki lost consciousness, leaving Loki to wallow in the eternal darkness that was his very own mind.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Leif Erickson   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 pm

The alien laughed, looking down at the two pathetic humans who could barely put up a good fight. How long had he been playing with them? Fifteen minutes? He even had an audience to confirm. How perfect. The alien cracked his knuckles, overjoyed at his easy accomplishment. He never liked those sniveling things, running over and invading his home just because theirs were gone. Raising taxes and opening the door for new rules that had come up since they had arrived. There was a curfew issued after one of them had been taken away and that really shot him in the side. Then a couple more had gone? Stricter laws were already being made as the authorities started to look for the abductors. It didn't do well for his business. These two were going to pay for it, especially after that one messed up his stunning face.

He bent down to retrieve the new "beating stick" that he had from the thrusted through the black-headed one's mits. He stopped short, when, from the corner of his large, squircle eye, he caught the movement of something strange. Looking fully he saw the spread of some shadow-like entity, colored oddly with purple and black and grey and accentuated with yellow vein-like things, all pooling from the same source, the brown-headed human who still lay on the ground, unresponsive as before.

The crowd of aliens that had grown with new faces backed away from it as it reached towards them, some pressing close as possible to the walls of nearby buildings, others actually crawling up them, a few flying to a new, more distanced spot, or just away completely. None of them knew what it was and none of them wanted to find out. The mystery of it, as it did all things, made it even more frightening.

Confused, the alien stood upright, looking in and around the stuff. It was then that he saw the brown-headed one start to get up, half-lidded eyes looking dull and faraway as it lifted itself up with its one working appendage. He watched it, eyes taken away from the slowly moving concoction below him. It approached him, one arm limp and unmoving as blood seeped from its fingertips and dripped to the ground, blackening in the stuff surrounding it as it was pushed closer towards him with every advancing step like gently shifted water.

Suddenly shrieks and crows of pain and fear caught his attention, drawing his eyes towards the bystanding crowd as those who had come in contact with the plasma (not thinking of any other form of matter that would work) to seem to visibly mutate into hideous things as their skin blackened, cracked, or bled. Or when the structure of their bodies shifted or some, who looked unaffected, seemed to have lost their minds, clawing at their own bodies or choking on new obstructions of their own bodily fluids, rearranged bone structure, or a new add-on to their anatomy. The disease of the purple-plasma spread quicker than it moved, frightening whoever was lucky into getting away as fast as their body would let them.

The alien didn't feel the grasping of his body, but he did feel the pain that seared through him like electricity, reaching the entirety of his body in moments. His eyes immediately went to the source of it all and saw a hand clasped to him, and connected to that was the brown-headed human. He had no time to react before he saw his arm start to change. His skin painfully warped itself, coming into blacked, cracked swirls. As the mutations spread, oddly postured boils started to form, inflamed and red, causing his body to ache, some of them even breaking from the intesity of their irritation, burning him like acid as the liquid flowed down his body and into his eyes, and blocked his senses. His body started to shrivel, almost like it was starved and sickly, giving him the feeling of it too. What frightened him the most and making him scream louder than he thought possible, was the sudden outbreak of smaller appendages reaching out and clasping at the air or his body with their bloody fingers or sharp-toothed tentacles. All of this happened in less than a minute. It wasn't until after that minute that his mind was affected. Odd thoughts floated through his mind, images of terrifying figures coming about, whispering to him from afar. His logic seemed to go away too, and his perception of everything he'd know.

The alien fell when his leg suddenly failed him, bringing him into more of the suffocating thing that was on the ground, still spreading and radiating from the human. When saw it again the human has more of a lively look, an odd, crooked grin stuck on its face and its eyes malicious as it radiated its dark, perverse joy out of his suffering and the suffering of those in the background. It seemed like all the screams were like a classical instrumental. Wondrous, overjoying, beautiful.

He thought it lost interest in him when it went out of his sight range. He was as relieved as a currently tortured man could be in the mass confusion. It didn't seem as long as every other moment, for the human to come back, this time, clasped in its hand with a vice-grip was the pole that the other black-headed one had had. The end dripping blood of the purest scarlet. In moments he felt the smack of the metal object as it collided into him. Again and again it came as his suffering continued, intensifying it. Sometimes he was hit, other times he was impale and his innards skewered and twisted, letting the thickened and blackened blood come out like paste. The change in his once yellowish blood would have made him begin to beg if he had the energy. Blow after blow worsened his head injuries. At one point he noticed the human actually got on top of him to get a harder swing.

He didn't know how long it was, or when it happened, but he faintly heard the blarings of the sirens from authorities, coming as quickly as they could to aid him. When they intensified was when the beatings stopped and the human looked in the direction of the noise and his demented smile disappear into a look of... shock?

---:D---

Everything seemed to rush in at once when Ronny pushed out of unconsciousness. The pain, the screams, the sirens. The hysteria shocked him. What had happened!? He looked around in a daze, his mind still under the waters of disorientation. Last time he was awake he was on the ground and now... He looked under him, seeing the body of the alien that had just tormented him and Loki. It seemed weak now. Wait... Loki!? He looked around frantically and saw the boy to the side, hands bleeding and unmoving on the ground. He wasn't dead, was he!? Oh, what happened? It was while he stared at him that he noticed the purple, black, grey, and yellow veined... liquid? on the ground. What was that? Whatever it was, wherever it came from, seemed to stop a safe distance from him, seemingly veering away from him purposely, as if it had been controlled and manipulated by something. Ronny looked back, seeing the group of bystanders, writhing on the wall and ground as their screams continued, something horrifying happening to all of them.

What's going on!? "Get off the body and relinquish your weapon now!" He heard something yell at him. He looked towards the road, seeing a large group of vehicles, all flashing and blaring at him, the auto-translating speakers allowing him to understand. What were they, some kind of police? The bright lights stung his eyes, barely letting him see what was beyond them. He glanced back at the ground, seeing the stuff on the ground still, though it looked thinner than it did before, as if it were starting to disappear. It didn't matter. He was afraid to get in it. "Now!" Would they shoot him if he didn't comply? The answer seemed to point to yes, but he was afraid to find out for sure.

Cautiously he stepped into the muck, expecting to find himself dying at his feet like all of the others around him, but instead he felt nothing. No pain, no sickness, nothing. Maybe it was because of his shoes? "This is your last warning! Drop your weapon!" Weapon? Ronny's eyes went to his right arm, the one that still worked, and saw that clasped in it with a killing grip was a pole. The long thing slick with red and black. What was that? He dropped it out of fear and shock. The action had opened his eyes to something else. His clothing was covered in the black mess, some of it even spotted with red. He wished his own blood was black, but the only evidence of his blood was on his arm. He prayed that none of this was his doing, but he couldn't think of anything else. At some point from here to five feet away, he'd managed to get a pole into his hands and beat an alien senseless. When had this all happened?

He looked over at Loki, wanting to help the boy, but ultimately afraid to move. His heart pounded like it was on the verge of an attack, and he trembled at the mysteries that seemed to be piling up. This wasn't the first time he'd woken up in a different place and with no recollection of exactly how.

OOC: And the infection of Sigma begins...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm

It took less than a few seconds for Loki too come too again. His two separate consciousness allowed him to switch between the two at an instant. And now, he had transformed into the depressing, and antagonistic Loki. He opened his eyes just in time to see the horrid display open up in front of him. The thing that had attacked him, was changing in the most monstrous of ways. It's whole body, morphing and twisting, the way it screamed in such a sickening agony. It made Loki want to retch. He felt sorry for this helpless creature. Then it collapsed. And as if life had been a horrible burden for it. It smiled in death. Relieved to be gone from the world it seemed, as it perished once and for all. Loki's jaw hung open, his eyes wide as he stared at the thing. He had never seen something so vile before.

He actually found himself being afraid of Ronny. If he could do these things to people, and he couldn't even control his power. All around him, other aliens had felt the same thing happen to him. He wondered, how many of them were children, how many of them had children? All of these people had lives, and they had been disposed of completely, because of Ronny. Because of an accident. They weren't human. But that didn't mean they deserved to die. He found the silence of D. Loki as shocking as his own. It seemed his own inner demon as scared of Ronny as he was. "How... How did you do that?" he questioned, getting, slowly to one knee, unable to get up any higher as he felt an intense pain rocket through him, almost making him fall over.

Then came the sirens. The awful sirens that cut through the scent of death and madness with their echoing calls. They were screaming something, but Loki couldn't tell what it was. He only knew they were screaming at Ronny, thinking he was the murderer. And he was, but the alien had instigated it. Who was right in this horrible crime was the question. No Earth law came under the jurisdiction of an accidental superpowered outburst. Loki glanced at the boys black and bloody clothes. He truly looked like a monster, one that was about to kill his next victim, Loki. He looked up towards the police crafts that floated above them. Alien robots dropping from the crafts and making dents into the metal ground. Their loud clomping echoing through the now empty streets. An outburst of steam shot out of the beasts various openings.

His logical mind prevented him from doing anything, except holding up his hand to block the intense light falling down from the sky. He felt like he was locked in place. And then suddenly, a tight latch closed around his wrists, a hum of electricity coming from them. He dropped his hands, squinting so that he could look at his wrist. A line of blue light skittered from one handcuff to the other that moved like an intangible rope. He felt one of the robots grab him by the collar, heaving him up with such little effort that he almost felt like he was weightless. He could see two more of the robots heading towards Ronny. Were they being arrested. No. They didn't do anything wrong, it was just self-defense. Kicking out, he struck what might be a robots chest, the hollow clang that came from it.

He looked at Ronny, who looked more confused than frightening. But these robots couldn't read emotions, all they knew was the fact that these two humans had committed a crime. They were just doing their job, and Loki was resisting, so when a heavy metal arm came down on his forehead. He let the darkness take him, knowing that D. Loki wouldn't surface. They were both out cold.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 am

It was all too much. The screams, the lights, the confusion. He couldn't stop asking himself what would happen, as if he would reply to himself easily and simply, as if the answer was right on the teacher's blackboard. But there was no teacher, no blackboard, and no answer. He was on his own for this one. The odd purple mess had gone, but to where, he didn't know. Around him the effects of it did not stop or reverse itself, instead it subsided, making its deathly alterations at a slower, unnoticeable pace. What were on agonizing screams were now the cries of the aftermath as they tried to get over the pain or were conversing with their distorted minds.

He wished that he was just dreaming in his unconsciousness, but he wasn't, he could tell. God, why did the lights have to be so bright? Were they trying to blind him? Probably. Suddenly he felt himself being thrusted to the ground, landing roughly onto his broken arm. He yelled, feeling the pain sear out. He struggled, trying to get from off of himself, but he was being held down, and moving seemed to make it worse. When he was flipped over was when he saw what it was. It was a green alien, it's eyes intense. It grabbed his arms, causing Ronny to struggle more to escape the pain, and hand-cuffed him with two bracelets that somewhat resembled the collar. Two blue beams went across from them, connecting one to the other in a permanent tie.

It grabbed him by his splattered shirt collar and hoisted him up, shoving him forward towards the light as both aliens and robots ran past them to tend to the injured and clear away any bodies. The light, which he expected to intensify, actually dimmed as he got near it. When they were in the pocket of the arrived forced he cloud see every vehicle and every face. Some of the looked towards him with varied expressions, others paid attention to what was ahead of them. He was taken to a high elevated vehicle where he was assisted, though not so gently, by another alien inside who hoisted him up and sat him on the edge. When inside, Ronny noticed that Loki had already found himself in there but he was... unconscious. What did they do to him? He remembered the last question the boy asked him. He asked him how he accomplished what he did. He couldn't think of an answer and didn't want to.

Ronny jerked in surprise when he felt something sting him sharply in the wrist. He looked at the source and saw a needle sticking right into the vain. Holy Sweet Mother Jesus! Where they trying to bleed him to death!? It hardly occurred to them that these aliens knew little of their anatomy and had no clue as to what they were doing. Those newspaper reports often said they were close to "cracking the code" so one could only think they'd know not to do that. It didn't matter now to think about it, it was already done. He expected to see a never-ending stream of blood come out as soon as the needle retracted, but instead, what looked like a light blue dot came, clogging up the hole. How... interesting?

A shriek suddenly cut through the air. He looked for the source of the sound and saw, across from them, back on the sidewalk, was one of, what he thought, a medic who was being attacked rather violently by one of the injured bystanders. In an instant the others reacted as well, going on their own rampages as they began to attack others like feral beasts. The two officers, who'd looked back, began to shout something in their language. He only caught some of it before his hearing seemed to go out, the only noise a sharp ringing as his body bolted into overdrive. Breathing and heart rate quickening and energy running through him, giving him the feeling of endless ability while his brain thought as fast as a supercomputer. Thoughts rushing in and out of his mind in milliseconds, putting these thoughts and those ones together to make connection like never before. Things began to come at him as easily as it would as if he were a super genius.

And then, just as quickly as it came, it all left. His heart, his breathing, his brain all slowed down and the energy seemed to sap away. He couldn't even remember what he had thought about, what things he seemingly discovered. His body began to feel stiff like he'd gone into rigor mortise just then. He could hardly focus on the chaos outside. He only registered that the range of attack were widening as the aliens began to run out from their tight grouping. Suddenly he was pushed back by the officer outside before it jumped in. Pressing a button the doors of the vehicle started to close, though somewhat slowly.

The two aliens seemed to get eager, urging the door to move faster. It was almost done, about half a quarter there. Well, more than that. Almost a half. It was when it was nearly closed that a long fingered hand reached into the vehicle and grabbed the alien that had apprehended Ronny, pulling it out with force. What was that? What was going on!? The other alien yelled something before the doors closed and the vehicle started up automatically, carrying them to their destination.

What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure   An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

An Exciting and Persuasive Adventure
Page 1 of 1