SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! Empty
PostSubject: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 am

Okay. I don't have anything to record with now.... But I hopefully will in the future. Today I started playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent. And I was instantly terrified. It's just something about that game that will make you want to not play it but play it all at once! When I got to the Archives section, and the piano closed THEN started playing by itself (Stopped when I got close to it) I started whimpering like a little girl. XD My sister just left me, so I'm totally alone and too scared to play. Even though it's bright outside....

PLUS, the game's graphics are BEAUTIFUL. Dark and gloomy and so real it's like playing a simulation, even though I had to put mine on medium settings just to play. I've already run out of lantern oil three times so I'm trying to conserve... But it's darker than a moonless night in this game. I'm still rambling and trembling because I heard a monster growl right after a woman screamed; the game game me a hint that it wanted me to go down that hallway. XD Until I get the courage to play again.... Wish me luck? XD
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 am

Good luckkk.

Did you actually buy the game or not...? >u> Because I want to play but I can't buy it and I don't want to have to scour the internet for it...
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 am

I bought it. :3 I got all the way to the part where the water beast chases you.... ><
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 pm

POP A CAP IN ITS A**! >D
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Oh. XD Dang.

There are no guns Snick. @^@ NO WAY TO DEFEND YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 pm

OH S***! O-O

*hugs Rain* Now I feel for you v-v
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Then what you have to do is make the lantern explode. :3

Anyways, Rain, you should take a tip from Mangaminx, she never ran out of fuel. She had UNLIMITED TINDER CYLINDERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!   Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Naru's Log of ADVENTURE!!
Page 1 of 1