SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)

Go down 
+3
Snicker Muffin
Mr. Pajama Man
Kyuu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 am

It was just past eight, and the sky was darkening. Smoke was shot up from the factories, making the air a tad bit polluted. Strange alien creatures were going back and forth, some for the night shift at their jobs, some fleeing back home before certain... Unwanted aliens are out and about. A silver-haired female being was strolling through the streets. The girl was an endangered species, a Human, from the now-destroyed planet called Earth. The girl had her long hair in two braids, and her braids were infront of her, resting on her chest. Her dark silver eyes seemed a bit confused and lost. She was wearing the same outfit she had been wearing ever since she arrived at Sigma, a white and blue sailor-like school inform. She had to wash it each and every morning so that she could have something to wear, other than pajamas. It was suprising that it wasn't getting small for her. In fact, the girl hadn't grown an inch since she was twelve. It didn't matter to her.

The silver-haired girl stopped, looking up at the darkening sky. She then blinked, scanning the area. Woops. She had somehow wandered out of Sigma's main city and found her way into Pusanem City. The girl sighed, figuring that she would somehow get lost on this planet. The girl, Len, stared at her feet before snapping her head up at the sound of a small, shrill cry and some metal crashing after that. It was coming from an alleyway. There, a large, catterpillar-like bug with twelve blue eyes was squirming under a large pile of metal. The silver-haired girl trotted forwards, her pale white skin darkening in the shadows that engulfed her. The girl kneelt down and started picking off scrap peices of metal. "There, there. It'll be alright. I won't hurt you." Her soft, quite voice relaxed the squirming infant Ohmu. Once the girl had finished getting the pile off of the infant bug, she scooped it up, cratling it in her thin arms. "I think I remember what that little book said about you. You're an Ohmu, aren't you? Well, I'm going to ca--..." The silver-haired girl couldn't finish her sentence. There, behind her, a large, ugly alien slammed down on the young girl's head with a peive of metal. Len was knocked out by the impact, making her fall to the hard ground. The alien the picked her up with its weird-looking arms and used the girl's phasing powers to go into a large, locked building. The baby Ohmu's eyes turned red, and it started for the building, slamming into the weakest wall there.

An hour passed, and the girl struggled to get up. This, however, was hard. The girl blinked her dark silver eyes, trying to see where she was. It was dark, but she could tell that there was a very tight rope around her wrists and around her ankles. There was also a cloth around her mouth, probably to keep her quite. The girl squirmed around, propping herself into a sitting possition, leaning her sore back on a thick pole that was behind her. This is not my day. First, I get lost. Second, I'm kidnapped! Gah. Master, where are you? Len scanned the area of darness. There was a light far off in the corner. Around that light, three large, ugly aliens were playing cards. Each of them had a weapon. One had a large knife, most-likely for carving into another being's flesh. One had a large mallet, most-likely for smashing another being's head. The last one had a long peice of metal. That is the guy who whacked me in the alley. Baka. There was a window only a few yards to her left. The light that was outside had completely disappeared, but there was a small red glow from blow. Iphzur! Yes, Iphzur. The name she was about to give to the infant Ohmu, but she was cut short by the aliens. Well, she was the alien here. The girl sighed, leaning her head back. From the distance of the glow, she could tell that she was at least three stories up, and the Ohmu was outside, trying to get it. Red is for rage. Blue is for calm. Heh. An Ohmu's eyes sure do say a lot. Len couldn't phase out of the place. Why? Well, she needed to be able to walk or else she wouldn't be able to stop phasing. Some would think that she could just phase out of the ropes. However, she couldn't phase just one part of her body. If she tried, she'd be falling down to the core of Sigma before she knew it. So, her only hope was the Ohmu right now. If her Master's sixth sense was picking up that she was in trouble, then her Master would be looking for her right now. It'll take her master a while to get here. Probably days. How long could she stay here? Len sighed, her eyes gazing back over to the aliens. They were murmering. From what she could hear, they were talking about selling her. I'm a great servant and all, but seriously? Who sells an endangered species to be a servant or slave? Well, them... But still! The girl shook her head, trying to clear her jumbled thoughts. Master... Please hurry... The darkness was taking its affect on her eyes. They slowly started to close, and soon she was fast asleep.

ooc: dun dun dun! she was kidnapped! x3 DO NOT POST IN HERE UNTIL THE LEVEL 1 THREAD IS FINSIHED.

Last edited by LEN//KYUU on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://spacexxrpg.rpg-board.net
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Game looked at the dark city that made him want to puke, it was disgusting, and all the aliens that populated this ghetto seemed to specialize in sickening behavior. He looked around, his feet feeling like lead that was about to be melted down to be stuck in pencils. He ignored the fact that lead hadn't been used in pencils since the 1900's. He wished they could take a break, but the walking seemed endless, and Adailia was so focused on finding this place. The only one he could really talk to was Kaira, and her strange bunny. Everyone else was too boring. He really should have just stayed back home, at least there he could sleep for a long, long time. This town was seriously a shady place, how could Len ever handle being in a place like this, Game still saw her as a frail little girl.

He sighed, "Can't we take a break? I mean, what if Len is still inside of the Apartment you just didn't look hard enough?" Like they hadn't all thought of this before. Now he was hungry, there didn't seem to be any food stores nearby, and alien food would either give him gas or possibly kill him. He didn't feel like taking either chance. Living off liquid snacks was not something a growing boy like him should be doing, but that was all the Council was sure they could eat and remain safe. Just like Kaira and Cezar he had no idea where they were going or how far they were going to keep walking. They really should of stopped back at the apartments for more food. But nobody had taken him seriously, they'd pay now, he remarked to himself, feeling a little bit proud of himself for thinking of it.

Game scratched the white stripe on the side of his head. "Are you sure we're not lost, Adailia?"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Cheryl shuddered as she looked around the nasty city. It was completely disgusting. Though the farther they walked into this city the stronger her sixth sense got. Well now it could be screaming at her to run for all she knew. Though she knew Len was here and not back at the apartment like Game suggested. She frowned and coughed as the polluted air sickened her lugs. “No she’s here,” she said bluntly. She looked around and out of nowhere there was a sharp pain in her head. She gasped and dropped to her knees clutching her head. That was not her sixth sense. She winced as she looked at her that now felt slick. It had red blood smeared on her palm and fingers. She saw a rock laying on the ground next to her with a little red spot. She looked past the rock at an alien who was clutching another one. She pressed her hand back to the still bleeding wound on her head and growled, “I hate aliens.”
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm

ooc: just for the fun of it, I'm going to post with Iphy. x3

The infant Ohmu kept charging at the wall of the old building. His hard shell protected him from the bits of metal that flew off at him. His twelve red eyes turned blue for a moment. He picked up a few new scents. They were scents that had a faint, lingering scent of the girl who had saved her on them. The Ohmu turned from the building and started charging towards the scents. He had to zig-zag through rubble, aliens, and buildings. After a few minutes, the Ohmu had covered what a human would have covered in a half hour. The infant slowed his pace and took cover behind a small broken wall. There, he peered out from behind the wall, inspecting the new group of humans. They were tired and hungry, but he could tell that, by the fear and worry flooding off the leader of the group, that they were searching for the human he had taken a liking to. The Ohmu started calling out to the group, his calls coming out as if a liquid-like substance was bubbling. A few short tenticles slithered out of his mouth, beckoning for the humans to come with him.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Kaira kept pace beside Game, wrinkling her nose slightly at the choking stench of the city. She coughed lightly and held her breath, looking at him when he spoke. As much as she agreed with him, she still wanted to do something other than sit around in the apartment all day or wandering around Xychus with nothing to do.

She was about to let out her breath to speak when a streak of grey whipped past her and a dull thud announced the collision between Cheryl's head and a rock that had apparently been thrown by an alien. "Watch out for those guys." Kaira said, reaching into one of her bag's side pockets and pulling out a small package of tissues. She peeled back the tape and handed the pack to the injured girl.

"There, wipe off your blood and stop your bleeding so we can get out of here faster."
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Cheryl looked up at Kaira and the box of tissues. She frowned and jumped up to her feet. She didn’t need any help from anybody. The blood still trickled out of the wound though, as all head wounds bled a lot. A weird gurgling noise drew her attention over to a wall. She saw a baby alien, an Ohmu if she remembered correctly. It was moving his mouth tentacles as if trying to beckon them over. Right when she made that connection the feeling hit her. He was trying to beckon them over, her sense told her it. “This way!” she called and she ran over to the Ohmu. She slowed down when she neared it and knelt down in front of it. “You know where our friend Len is, don’t you?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Man this place was polluted. It was kind of like India. Worse or better? Ah, he couldn't really tell, but for the most part, he was pretty fine. Well, maybe not, he'd only been in India for a week before he went back to Europe. Ah, Europe.

Well, Game was right, he was hungry, and his feet hurt, and it was even more late than it was before. That whole, we could be food there theory was defeated since this place didn't have any food places. And if there were food places, would they even eat it? Mm, he'd have someone else eat it first. Like Zac or someone. Zac was just a liability.

"Okay Game, you were right, we should have brought food." God, he wanted to sit down. Couldn't they take a break. Seriously, his feet were killing him. They were walking around this city like they were prepared for some expedition, which they weren't. Well, at any rate, the trip got more entertaining, but then that went back to it's bottomless pit of nothing.

And then, in the next moment, Cheryl, who he was still walking with, was down, down like mimes in the twentieth century. She'd been hit by a rock, which was thrown by some alien. How... random.

"Are you okay, Cheryl?" Cezar asked with sincerity. But of course, it didn't matter, because before he knew it some insano gurgling sound went off and then Cheryl was going off saying she knew which way it was an asking a worm thing if it knew where Len was. Cheryl, obviously, was not okay, because if she was, she wouldn't have gotten brain damage and sought help from a random bug-thing.

You know what this reminded him of? Those movies where one of the characters is lost, and the other character, usually one lone girl (Cheryl, in this situation) thought random things were showing her the way, with no basis of why and possibly sending everyone off to a death trip with some crazy killer. Though, usually they find the purpose out of sheer luck and the generosity of the universe, but, he didn't think that this movie magic still applied in real life.

"Um, Cheryl, you do now that's just a bug, right?" Well, it looked like a bug. Did it even have a brain large enough to know what was going on?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Straightening up again and re-placing her tissues, Kaira looked up to see Cheryl starting to chase after a writhing caterpillar-like thing with tentacles protruding from one end.

"That's not just a bug, that's an Ohmu. But why Cheryl is asking it for directions, I have no idea." She crossed her arms. "Maybe she got some brain damage from the rock," She suggested. "Who knows what's really in them?" Kaira crouched down to study the jagged lump the alien had thrown. "Do you think the aliens would be injured if we threw it at them?" She wondered aloud without taking her gaze off the rock.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:25 pm

"Thank you for acknowledging my superiority." remarked Game to Cezar, even though he didn't technically say that, it still felt good to be acknowledged for doing something amazing. "A bug... Is going to lead us to Len...?" Ugh... This was getting wackier by the second, though now nothing could surprise him. "How do you know what this thing is anyway?" he asked Kaira. He looked back at Cheryl, that rock must have hit harder than he had thought, or was she just living some crazed bug fantasy?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Admin
Kyuu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

The Ohmu looked at the girl who was covered in the scent of fear, worry, pain, and Len. This must be the person who is with the silver-haired girl the most. The bug ignored the comments from the other humans. The yellow tenticles coming out of his mouth grew a bit longer and touched the girl's hand. They started to glow, making them look golden, and the infant started feeding what had happened in the past few hours to the girl's mind. The gurgling stopped, and the infant's tenticles stopped glowing, disappearing back into its mouth. The Ohmu's eyes darkened before turning red again. The bug turned, the many legs near his eyes starting to move. A few moments later, the bug was charging off towards the old building and started to ram into a weak wall.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 pm

"Mhm," was Cezar's only reply to Game talking about how superior he was. He was kind of distracted by Cheryl. He really didn't know what happened. He thought he saw a glow, probably not, but next thing the bug... Ohmu, whatever, was running off somewhere in the darkness of the dank city. "Well, it's gone now." He sighed. Maybe Cherly couldn't function right without Len. "I think it's time we take a break." If Cheryl was acting like that, then yeah, it was break time.

He glanced to the side, as if Len would suddenly appear, but she didn't, of course. Mm. Man, what time was it?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"You know, this may sound weird but... That thing looked delicious." moaned Game staring after the bug creature with the juicy tentacles. With a little barbecue sauce and a good grill that could make the most perfect steak. That tastes a little buggish. Game wondered if maybe Cezar was right, they should take a break, break meaning that he should lie down and go to sleep, allowing him to recharge his batteries. "I second that motion."
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Cheryl admitted when the Ohmu touched her with the tentacles she was a bit grossed out. When it showed her his memories, though, she was completely awestruck. What an interesting creature. She saw his eyes go red and she charged off to Len. Cheryl stood up with anger practically radiating from her, which was possible. She snapped, “Fine! Go back to your comfy little beds! That Ohmu knows where Len is. It showed me his memories. Just to put your minds at rest, she’s fine. If you called kidnapped fine that is!”

She locked eyes with everyone that had followed her. “This is your last call, come with me or not, I don’t really care what you choose,” she stated bluntly. She turned away from the group and said, “But you better be able to keep up, cause I’m not waiting another second.” With that she pushed off the ground and broke into a full sprint after the Ohmu, knowing the way he went after seeing his memories. She yelled over her shoulder, “And Game, you are sick!” He didn’t look tasty at all, especially after showing her the way to Len.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Kaira looked up when she heard something. Well, the opposite, actually. She stopped hearing the strange gurgling of the Ohmu, and saw Cheryl's hand being... attacked by a swath of writhing golden tentacles, which were apparently tasty-looking and were transferring images to Cheryl at the same time. The next thing she knew, Cheryl was chiding them for standing there watching her interact with a grey worm instead of helping her.

"You could have told us instead of running off. Anyone would have thought you'd gone crazy after getting hit with a rock that hard." Kaira muttered, following the girl briskly. If we die because we followed directions from an over-sized caterpillar... She shook away the last of the thought with a shake of her head, and with that, she started running after Cheryl with a surprisingly quick speed, her long, pale hair streaming out behind her and her bookbag slapping her thigh with every step.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Adailia didn't respond, her eyes tired. The signature was being covered up by other auras... But they... Disturbed her. Frightened her, almost. Why? The aura made her sick just looking at it. And the air was thick with it. The color was black as midnight. Not even a spot of other color. Just the color of sheer hatred and malice.

She looked up as everyone wandered away to follow a strange looking creature, and she trudged after them, looking increasingly tired. Her eyes widened as Cheryl and Kaira took off, and she gave an exasperated sigh before kicking it into gear and running full-blast. Even though she was tired... No way was she letting those two feminine, girly-girls have all the fun in getting to beat the crap out of an alien! Or two. Or three. She shrugged, a little. It didn't matter. She wasn't skipping out on this. She easily caught up to the two girls, her long legs giving her an edge of speed. "No, he's going the right way." she said to Kaira, seeing the thick gray-green aura surrounding her roommate signaling doubt. "I'm keeping tabs on Len's aura." she added.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Cezar watches as Cheryl gave them a speech and then ran off. Argh! Why did she have to be so crazy! A slug told her she was kidnapped and now she's running off? She's got to be crazy. And she's asking to get killed. And, well, he couldn't let her get killed. He was not going to go all around the city in the middle of the night tired, with his feet hurting, and then not[ find Len, especially after this escapade.

And, besides, didn't Game say something about them going to get killed if they roamed around the city or left the planet or something? Yeah, he did. So, if Len got kidnapped and was taken out, then he didn't want to get killed because of her and Cheryl running around. It was probably stupid to think about it, but hey, he was right about the food, right?

"Ugh. It's always the girls!" He said not too happily before starting on the way. He glanced back at Game and then to the alleyway. Well, if they were running into a trap and going to die, he was the last person he was going to see. Wow. What crap.

Cezar ran after Adailia and Kaira and Cheryl with reluctant steps.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm

"Don't leave me here!" he shouted after them, walking casually towards the alley. Knowing that if this was some kind of trap... He was dead. No way Adailia could bat off tons of aliens. Most likely she would be trumped. Cheryl didn't seem very promising, but the cloning girl could be useful. He stuck his hands in his pocket, wishing he had someone to say goodbye to, but everyone he knew was right there in front of him. "Ugh, since when was my life so pathetic." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Adailia turned around, slowing just enough so that she wouldn't fall on her face. "Waiting!" she called, a tiny smirk on her face. Meh. She... Had no clue why. But she was so excited... She was going to get a chance to fight something that didn't squeal and writhe and try to get away from her. Heck, it might even fight back! "Our lives are all pathetic. Why do you think we're all here?" Half of us had nothing better to do.. she growled silently. She turned again, but kept her pace slower so that Game could catch up. However much he hated to admit it, they needed him. Plus, she could always follow the other's aura trails if they got lost. "Stick close to me, okay?" she said, ignoring the fact that she was only one year older than the boy.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Cezar stopped hard and stumbled a little but before catching his balance. Goodness, just stop like that right in front of him? Oh, well, he had it coming for running. But, why'd she stop? Oh... yeah, Game. He yelled something about waiting. Man, when he was focused he really zoned out. Well, he was already stopped, so he might as well slow down. Eh, he wasn't that excited to get there anyways.

He looked back toward Game, waiting for him to catch up. Mm. When they got back to the others, Charyl would probablky have a fit.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 pm

The smog in the city was sickening, it covered the city with a burning stink. Ren screwed up her face to try and help allieviate the pain in her eyes. She was looking for work, anything she could do to earn a little money. Her stomach growled loudly, she hadn't eaten in a long time. Suddenly she heard voices, human voices. There were several of them all together. How strange. She knew that humans usually stuck in close groups, but they were still very rare. Letting her curiousity get the best of her the walked towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 am

OOC: Using my leftover muse to write this. X3 Cher Bear, we all be waiting for you! ._.

Adailia's comment was a bit unsettling, as Kaira wasn't used to being read so easily. But then again, her roommate always seemed to know what she was thinking, so there shouldn't be any reason for her to be a little weirded out by it... or was she afraid of it? She shook her head. Stop being stupid. Why would you be scared of the fact that she can see colours floating around people?

The older girl slowed down to let Game catch up. Kaira heard his sour comment and her tomboyish friend's bitter response, and she felt herself agreeing with them. If you're here, your life can only go downhill. So, sorry Game, but life isn't going to be just sunshine and rainbows. She thought sourly.

Blinking in surprise, she pushed the swirling torrent of emotions away. It was Adailia's job to get annoyed, not her's. Hunger is getting the better of me. She decided finally, wishing she hadn't eaten the snack she usually kept in the side pocket of her bag. Oh well... She sighed silently, looking ahead for Cheryl. The girl had already disappeared inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 am

OOC: Cher Bear? XD

Cheryl sighed as the others all waited for Game to catch up. She didn’t wait on them, though, just kept running. She actually got pretty far, the others almost specks behind her, even though the polluted air was making it hard to run far. She slowed down to a jog and then stopped, placing her hands on her knees and coughing. She straightened up when a noise caught her attention. It sounded like something smashing into a wall. The noise actually was at the end of her path. She ran towards the noise, ignoring her screaming lungs.

When she turned into the alley she saw the Ohmu attacking a wall. This was where Len got kidnapped according to his memories. She thought out loud, “Now how do we get inside?” The wall the Ohmu was ramming looked weak enough that it could get broken down. Then she frowned and looked over her shoulder, “And when will those slowpokes catch up?” She looked at the wall. A battering ram, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 am

Game ignored the irritable looks from the others he had walked slow on purpose, though he didn't think Cheryl would just run ahead. That would mean she would be the first one to confront this... Whatever it was, and hopefully be doused in acid. Then a noise, like a tiny whisper drifted through his ears. Game turned around wondering if that bunny may have crawled onto his shoulders or Adailia was trying to freak him out, but none of those options were true. There was nothing behind him. "Wait... Do you guys hear that?" Savior. Game shivered visibly, what was talking to him? How was it talking to him? Another question to add to this unadventurous conundrum. Why was it always him that ended up being freaky? Hearing voices in his head.

Help me, Savior. Help me! The tiny squeak squawked at him. If he wasn't surrounded by people he probably would have yelled at his own brain to stop talking.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm

"Hear what?" Adailia let the bitter sarcasm drop from her voice. Game sounded... Concerned, worried almost. She turned to look at him just in time to see him shudder. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, almost on instinct. Dang. "Hungry? Cold? Tired?" she supplied.

She looked back, at Cheryl's retreating form. "Ah, we'd better catch up soon so we don't have to choke on our own lungs trying to get in there after her," she muttered, waving her hand through the air. PEH! As if she could clear away some of the disgusting pollutants.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Cezar looked back at Game. He claimed he was hearing voices now, but he didn't put too much thought into it since Game was usually one to joke. But, if it wasn't, and this was something he didn't realize he was thinking about, but hopefully their was an institute in Sigma.

"I'm sure she'd rip out our lungs for taking so long to get there," Cezar said. She was in psychopath mode. He imagined her thrusting her hand into someone's chest Mortal Combat style and then holding her catch of their lungs in the air as a booming voice from nowhere said: Flawless Victory. Yeah, he wouldn't put it past her with Len missing. Or was that more of an Adailia thing? Mm. Probably not. She was more Scorpio when he pulled someone over yelling "Get over here!" so he can wale on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)   GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

GAH. I'm lost. ;.; (HUMANS FROM LV1 ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next