SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:07 pm

What appeared to by a huge armored figure walked along a metal walkway extending off a large, burned platform. It stood at almost seven feet tall, and its arms were clearly out of proportion compared to the rest of the body. Its metal feet made clanking noises every time they came in contact with the walkway. The climate was scorching here, but it didn't bother Mendoza, no doubt the most successful assassin in the history of humanity. The walkway abruptly ended, and Mendoza stopped at the edge. Adaptations to his armor for his recent assignment required a large amount of carbon, and he decided a spacecraft's landing pad would provide the necessary material. A gray cloud started to form around Mendoza's arms. The cloud quickly became denser, with Mendoza's arms growing smaller. The cloud grew at an amazing rate, growing to an enormous size. Finally, it stopped growing and hovered in front of Mendoza. His arms were still large and bulky, but now he didn't have the enormous weight of reactive armor. The cloud started to twitch and change colors. Mendoza combined and destroyed elements, rearranging them to make new material. The cloud had a greenish sheen, then bright red light exploded from the cloud, and then finally back to the hardened steel grey.

Mendoza, without moving, went through a memory chip in his brain and retrieved the schematics of the landing pad. Replicating the metal atoms, the cloud formed the shape of the landing pad. Within seconds, it looked like the platform had always been there. If Mendoza had a face, he would have smiled. He was proud of his immense power. Then, Mendoza's hearing sensors picked up a small rumbling sound. Instantly, Mendoza increased his hearing sensitivity and checked his radar and motion sensors. His motion sensors picked up three tiny pinpricks a few hundred meters to his north. The pinpricks were most likely heartbeats from pathetic security guards. His radar, however, picked up two spaceships. One was already docked at the manufacturing plant, but the other was coming to the plant at high speed, directly at Mendoza. Using his radar and a coordinate plane, he measured the slope the ship was coming, as well as an ETA to the manufacturing station. Keeping an 'eye' on the radar, Mendoza turned to look at the incoming ship. He magnified his sight lens. The ship had no doubt been built with Galaxiors in mind. The rough, bulky hull built for power had told him that. It headed straight for the landing pad Mendoza had just recreated. Switching his vision to thermal, Mendoza tried to block out the heat from the ship and distinguish how many aliens were inside. No avail. The ship must have just entered the atmosphere, for the whole ship was a bright white. Changing his vision back to standard, Mendoza waited. There was probably an assignment waiting for him. Mendoza stood where he was, watching the ETA countdown.

The ship slowed and docked on the landing platform just as Mendoza had expected. Its landing gear hit the platform with a loud CLANG. Mendoza simply stood where he was, the same exact thing he had been doing for 15 minutes. 14 minutes 53 seconds, actually. But who was counting? Mendoza snapped to attention as door opened on the ship and a ramp slid down, lightly touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 pm

The first scaled foot of a Galaxior landed on the docking ramp with a hollow slam. The demeanor of the reptilian creature was not a patient one, it was evident by the way his claws seemed to shoot out from his finger tips, searching for something to rend. Beside this massive creature was one of a smaller size. A baby-like creature with a massive head, sitting on what looked like a floating cushion. It's green skin was wrinkled and it's massive head seemed to encompass it's whole body. Twin antenna's stood on the top of it's head. The thing floated at least four feet off the ground, but was still in the shadow of Admiral Kargagna as he breathed in the crisp and smug Weavon air. The boiling of magma was the only sound for a moment, as Kargagna looked to and fro, searching for something that wouldn't come to his eye. His hand was steady against his waist, where a gun lay, ready to be drawn and fired. He was always antsy on foreign planets. Especially ones that weren't exactly friendly to the Galaxiors. But that was why he was here to do, to solidify a pact with the people of Weavon. In order to free them from the bondage of Sigma.

"And here we are, your Greatness. X'ario. Here we create grand mechanical devices, all supervised by me, of course." said the small, and arrogant alien. Though Kargagna barely heard him as he droned on like a disoriented tour guide. There was something about this place that wasn't right. It seemed safe enough, as he stepped off of the gang plank of his own spaceship. The alien, Ponniko, had insisted on giving him a tour of the planet from orbit, and then to see their most prestigious forge of all. Kargagna was surprisingly impressed, and he should be. He had missed a very important UWUC meeting to be here. And he reasoned that this was more important than any meeting. The Galaxior's could thrive here, really. It had a hot climate, perfect for those that were cold-blooded and the war-like atmosphere pleased him immensely. But why was he still on edge. "You see, we have various forges around, above, and inside of the volcanoes, and even some within the crust of the very planet, living arrangements are on the much more cooler side of the planet, where the mountains are high up, and volcanoes surely inactive." The voice radiated back into focus.

"Yes... Tell me, where is it that your trade alliance lie, if the Galaxior's are ever to be come your allies, we must first be sure you aren't dealing under the table." Kargagna stared into the aliens eyes, he had noticed previously before that the man had a tell. Every time he lied, some green fat at the top of his head slugged downward and his antenna's twitched unnaturally. "Well, we have various alliances as is customary for such a manufacturing planet as this. We trade with the Fandor's and under the Trade Agreement of Six'ion, we are force to manufacture for Sigma as well." Behind these words, Kargagna senses resentment, something that he liked in the man, but it wasn't yet seasoned to show it's full colors.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Mendoza was disappointed as he heard the two aliens converse. No, it was not an assignment as he had hoped. It was just the owner of the facility, and what appeared to be an uncomfortable Galaxior. Mendoza reflected now that he wasn't allowed here for obvious reasons. Ponniko didn't like Mendoza using X'ario's metal for whatever he wanted, which clearly showed in their last meeting. He also remembered that, magnetically attached to his back, was a powerful plasma rifle. Just another thing that wasn't allowed. Mendoza was carrying numerous other things that weren't allowed, but hopefully they wouldn't be seen without close inspection.

Checking where security guards were with a motion sensor once more, Mendoza turned around, facing away from the two aliens. He had no need to be here, so he stepped quietly down the walkway. "Quietly" was something of an opinion, though, for Mendoza's feet still clanged against the metal walkway.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 pm

"I see, and what about that thing?" asked Kargagna. The thick pounding of solid iron against steel brought his tiny pupils to the sight of what looked like a living metal machine. It looked like a robot, ready for battle. Especially by the illegal plasma weapon strapped to it's back. For a moment, he wondered if this was the beginning for an ambush. He looked at the alien again, this time his face an inch from his, his claws ready to shred Ponniko's throat out. The alien was shocked by this obviously, it's small machine ducked backward almost instantly. "I assure you, this is not of our doing. That... Thing is a rogue. It's how would you say, too strong to be destroyed, so we just gave up trying, and let it roam around." answered the alien. So that was it, extortion. But of what, Kargagna would like too know, what would an emotionless robot need to do with money. "HEY! You, stop right there. You're under arrest." called Kargagna, drawing out his weapon and strutting menacingly towards the thing.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Mendoza halted. He had heard the conversation... Ponniko had just said he couldn't be destroyed...So the Galaxior pulls out a rather small handheld weapon and threatens to arrest him? Either the Galaxior was incredibly stupid, incredibly overconfident, or he was playing some sort of game. "Under arrest?" Mendoza said, his cold metallic voice sounding very different than the two aliens'. Mendoza processed this information over and over again. Once on the ship, he it would be possible to kill the Galaxior and everyone else on board. Then, he would have a free and armed spaceship to sell. But it was also risky. Should there be an EMP device on board, Mendoza could get shut down, or worse, damaged permanently or destroyed. Finally, Mendoza turned to the Galaxior. "As you wish." He readied all his weapons. The safety on the plasma rifle clicked off, a laser inside his right hand turned on, a tranquilizer in his left hand loaded itself, a small rocket launcher in his right arm loaded itself, and, last but not least, a flamethrower in his left arm heated up. Everything was expertly concealed within, except the plasma rifle.

Feeling confident now, Mendoza walked slowly toward the Galaxior. Drawing nearer, he noticed the unusual trait of being shorter than his oppressor. No worries. He doesn't have a flamethrower in his left arm. Mendoza stopped at exactly one meter away from the Galaxior. "Is there a directive as to why I am under arrest..." Mendoza noticed a mark on the Galaxior's shoulder, "...Admiral?"

GAWD. I typoed like every other freakin word.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Kargagna was apprehensive at all the clicking going on with the robot. He could only assume something was wrong with it's gears, but until that was proven he didn't trust the mechanized structure and kept his gun trained on his foe. "My direction... Theft, trespassing, and loitering." he said, the charges could go on and on and on, but Kargagna didn't want to bore himself with these details. "I suggest you remove all weapons from your person, before I charge you with attempt at murder, and a carrying around weapons without a permit." He raised a nonexistent eyebrow an inch upward. It knew his rank, but not his name. Usually robots were walking computers and knew just about everything. This certainly wasn't any normal robot, that was for sure, but the fact only made Kargagna more and more questioning as to what this thing was. Ponniko sure didn't know, and if he did, he was too scared to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Mendoza grew uneasy. He accessed a document listing all the laws of X'ario, and, sure enough, he really had broken all of those. Who cared about loitering just above a volcano haven? But there were a few things that Mendoza did know. He did not attempt murder...in fact, he did it about three hours ago. "I assure you, Admiral, that I have done no wrongdoings." Mendoza switched his vision to thermal once again and scanned the ship. The heat that blocked his thermals before had now dissipated, and he could see the ship had a full crew.

Mendoza had absolutely no intention to give up his weaponry. But the lust for money kept him from incapacitating the Galaxior and Ponniko...for now. "My weaponry is not illegal and can do little harm." Mendoza said slowly. "But I will give them to you if that is your request." There was a small buzzing noise as Mendoza magnetically unattached the plasma rifle from his back. He caught it with one quick gesture, moving nothing but his left arm. With the barrel facing the Galaxior, Mendoza handed his weapon over. He handed over a handgun on his belt right after. He handed things over in a fashion that didn't reveal his palms. Nothing hid the small openings for the laser and tranquilizer. Mendoza clenched his fists now. "Those are all my weapons, Admiral. I have nothing else that may concern your lawful interests."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Kargagna raised an eyebrow at the pile of weapons. He'd have checked him over with a metal detector, if he didn't know how pointless it would be. He would have to take the aliens word for it. "Now was that so hard, Ponniko?" he questioned, looking at the pint sized alien who glowered angrily. The creature flew towards the pile of weapons, inspecting them with incredible scrutiny. "Anything wrong, Ponniko?" the alien shook his head slowly, rubbing at his chin in dismay. So much for a lick of excitement... he looked at the robot creature for a moment. "Now... I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name?" he questioned the giant, stepping between him and the pile of weapons. Looking down with narrow eyes that were little more than slits covered in a reptilian film. He might as well find out who this thing was. He had so many questions for it, he had always been a curious one, and this robot thing could hold so many secrets with in it's cast iron shell.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Mendoza didn't move when the Galaxior stepped between him and his weapons. "I am known to scientists as TPX-01, but please, call me Mendoza." He studied the Galaxior for a moment. Was he really going to arrest him? Was he part of the UWUC? They had placed a huge bounty on his Mendoza's head. And yet, he decided to keep no secrets...other than his hidden weapons, of course. "My main protocols are assassination, undercover intelligence, and sabotage. You, I presume, are a leader of the Galaxiors." And hopefully not a member of UWUC. Mendoza kept his arms at his sides, not moving them forward to be put in cuffs. He could easily break most of them anyway.

Mendoza suddenly regretted handing over his rifle. Maybe he should have just jumped off the platform, activated his jetpack, and flown away. But his decision was already made, and however powerful Mendoza was, he couldn't go back in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]   What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

What a relaxing paradise... [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1