SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Veminous Planet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Veminous Planet Empty
PostSubject: Veminous Planet   Veminous Planet EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 am

Veminous Planet Planet06

The Veminous (Vay-miose: Literally meaning "unreal") Planet is a living planet that can be found anywhere in space. The Veminous are legendary, camouflaged aliens that take the form of a planet. Each one varied in size, climate, and land formation depending on what it decides to create.

The Veminous are long living creatures, lasting billions of years, just like any normal planet. Instead of having layers of rock and magma, the Veminous have a heart and mouth deep beneath the surface, sometimes eyes, though this is assumed through legend.

The living planets lure in its food by appealing to its to the senses and making itself a Utopian planet. The fruit, trees, animals, and everything that may be on the planet are all part of its body, and within each thing is a chemical that intoxicates whatever consumes it into not wanting to ever leave the planet and stay forever. The planet may decide to eat the being right away upon landing or wait an unspecified amount of time.

Veminous planets vary throughout the universe. Though only one has been recorded alive and abandoned there are other unrecorded ones (due to fear) that are observed from afar. Legend says that when the planet is found out it changes into its true form and relocates itself. Scientist believe that it travels into a different spot, no other form existent. Others think it stays were it is and takes on a new look. others say it does nothing.

So far no signs have been found to characterize these planets from a natural one.

Known Verminous Planets: Boykkin.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Veminous Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veminous Planet   Veminous Planet EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 am

... o.o

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

Veminous Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veminous Planet   Veminous Planet EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 am

Holy crap.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

Veminous Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veminous Planet   Veminous Planet EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 am

That's scary. Drop Ada off on one, Iron.

*Hugs Mem* My favorite insane buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veminous Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veminous Planet   Veminous Planet Empty

Back to top Go down

Veminous Planet
Page 1 of 1