SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Well this is a nice planet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well this is a nice planet Empty
PostSubject: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Slade had strayed around the compound, as he knew that he needed to test out his new weapon. He took a small crew with him, as he wore his armor ready to combat the wildlife. Maybe he would be lucky for someone to come along, and talk to him. He was here because Neon had assigned him to the base that was on fandors 7 and he was quite the leader. No one can question his judgement, because he was part of the wormholemancer army that was sent to protect this investment. He carried around a pair of gauntlets and a pistol he liked to keep around.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:03 pm

A chilly breeze winded through the 'frozen' leaves. A human girl scanned the landscape, her golden eyes picking out the acute details. She saw a pea-sized pebble roll down a nearby ruin. An indiginous species' hide flickering in the undergrowth a mile away. A deep breath indicated rain was about a day away. Closer, though, was a group of people. They were upwind from her, all of their scents reaching her nostrils. She watched their progress, head tilted to the side. She could tell they were geared up in case of a conflict by seeing them, but their heavy footsteps was as giveaway. A Wormholemancer was leading the party, who seemed to be making aimless progress.

"I wonder if they know," Alice muttered lowly to herself. As they got closer, she broke off a chunk of the rock-like bark and tossed it towards them. She needed to know how jumpy they were before saying hi. Trigger happy people and loud greetings didn't end well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Slade had looked around as something hit the ground was heard. Most of the search party had started to get scared, and slade had put on his gauntlets. As he looked around for something out of place, but nothing was wrong. It seemed strange to him, as he thought that it was a humanoid life form. "Were not here to cause trouble, if you can talk then come out if your a crazy beast we will shoot on sight"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Alice smiled as she listened to all their heartrates and breathes quicken. She was surprised none of them fired a weapon. The Wormholemancer looked utterly puzzled. He seemed baffled and it she had to stifle a giggle. The statement made her smile and she leapt out of the petrified tree. "I guess I can talk if you want me to," she said, hardly containing a laughter. "But some people will argue whether I'm a crazy beast or not." Her grin widened at a thought. "I have a question. Why would you actually say you'd shoot a beast? I'm not certain they would understand that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Slade had guessed right, and sighed in relief. At least it wasn't a beast that lurked these woods, and he didn't have to beat the crap out of one. It seemed the girl fix the description of a human, and that meant to notify there leader. He was strange one but one of the best mind currently in the universe. She must have been young, because she laughed like a young child. It seems anyone can make it out here in the area then, and he snapped his fingers as the group would start to keep a eye on the area. "It's a safety measurement I use, it they answer back, then I beat the hell out of the creature.Now my question is, why are you out here in the middle of nowhere?"
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 pm

The girl twitched slightly when he snapped. Oddly, she found snapping sounds a bit irritating. She scratched her head at his question. She couldn't just say why she really here. That is supposed to be a secret. Come on. . .Think of something quick. . .She put on a confused face and replied innocently, "I live here." Her eyes flickered back towards the ruins as she muttered, "Why are you set up there? I hope you know what's th-" The end of her sentence stopped as her sensitive ears picked up movement. She listend intently to the movement in the woods to her left. She turned her head, gazing into the forest. Something had heard them and was making its way towards them. Her golden eyes narrowed, trying to get a peek in at the approaching creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 pm

He knew that was a lie, because most of the planet belonged to there group. They would have been informed from the wormholemeancers government. Of course he just let that slide, and nodded at her words. They were here because it was there job to study the ruins, and increase there knowledge. "We work on this planet, it is a great trading post for our faction" He heard something approach as it attacked one of his men. He was thrown out of the way, and into a tree as slade would stay near the girl. "Soldiers spread out and flank it from all sides, don't worry we will protect you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this is a nice planet   Well this is a nice planet Empty

Back to top Go down

Well this is a nice planet
Page 1 of 1