SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

We're coming Caleb! >:I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

We're coming Caleb! >:I Empty
PostSubject: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

The girl agreed to help. Dostaria wasn't surprised. How could she say no? Katesan had saved her friend, but he had also caused the ships to crash. In fact the accident had destroyed the cave in which the pair lived, they didn't really have much to do besides help her and Katesan. Except for be bitter about their misfortune, stay here, and eventually die of dehydration. It was better to dry up while doing something noble, right?

The holding center couldn't be far away, she had seen it from Katesan's ship before they had landed. Hopefully Caleb had headed that direction, but she wasn't certain. He could have gotten lost, gotten captured himself... There were many possibilities, most ending in his ultimate demise. But he was the fastest boy alive, even when he was at half his usual speed. If he was alive now there was a strong chance that he could be dead soon. There was no time to waste. "Thank you for agreeing to help us ...?" She paused, hoping the girl would state her name. Dostaria didn't want to call her "Cave-woman" on accident, she doubted the girl would respond well to that.

ooc: I apologize for the small amount of text in this post, but it was either cut it short or have readers suffering through another paragraph or two of Dos' thoughts, which are not entertaining at all and are mostly about Caleb and how she wants to BE REYOONITED. e.e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Katesen looked around as he frowned slightly. With no equipment whatsoever, he was a baby thrown into a pool of alligators …. A baby with some powers anyway. But the point of that was that he was lost and surviving here will depend on the little girl and the boy’s help. Hopefully, that “brother” of his will beam him and his friends up to his ship when he find them… alive or dead. Maybe Caleb will have more chance here. So he let his thought drift off slowly and slowly….. Until he remembered how Dostria acted towards Caleb. This caused him to raise an eyebrow. Then he began walking towards a station while he had seen on his grid while he still had his carrier.

OOC: Is this gonna be like a talking thread or more fighting thread?
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 am

OOC: More of a walking thread. And I'd rather not have Caedus come into this..
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Cody nodded. "It's Cody," she said flatly, crossing her arms. "This is Thomas," she added, jerking her head at the boy. Then her blue eyes narrowed as the alien started walking. How would he know where to go? That station was just a refuge for miners. Not a prisoner's station. "The nearest prisoner-holding station is this way," she said testily, stooping to pick up a hefty rock about the size of her hand. Her knuckles were starting to hurt, aching in a painful way and bleeding still. She.... Honestly, truthfully didn't care. If either of the strangers tried to harm them, BOOM! She's suck out their souls, place them in this big rock, and dump the sorry idiots into a lava-pit.

OOC: No muse...
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 am

OOC: *mega groan*

Thomas gaze found its way just about everywhere but in the direction they were going. He was fine... for the most part. His arm felt like it was broken and his insides burned like Inferno, but... pretty good... for the most part. He held his arm as he walked so it wouldn't dangle about--he was reluctant to use it--and smack into some obstruction. That wouldn't be too fine. He only released when he was introduced to wave and smile as much as he felt like for the time. He had several cuts in scattered places and a bruise here or there and he felt like one of his tooth was loose, but that was more of a plus since it was about time he got more of his permanent teeth anyways.

This walk wouldn't be too long. It took at least an our, and hour thirty if you decided to be stealthy. He'd run up and down this path several times and knew the safest and quickest route which was pretty straightforward and seemed to be so exposing, like now, with the lack of rocks. And caves. And other things to hide behind. It was pretty effective, however.

The thing Thomas wanted to know... kind of, was what they were doing here. They couldn't have been here from the beginning. Their clothes were... well... quite new, and he doubted anyone made much of a life in this place. If there was a city, it would be small and not here. He decided not to ask. He didn't desire prodding into the business of others and he was sure they weren't assisting in some... crime like in the movies, so as far as he was concerned it was fine. And they'd, hopefully, get off this planet because of it. Nice as it was, he didn't want to be here forever.

OOC: Man, zero dialogue. X3
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Dostaria acknowledged Thomas with a nod. She had already learned his name when he had told it to Caleb, but she appreciated the enthusiasm. Brushing a stray hair out of her face, she looked towards the direction in which Cody had pointed. It looked about the same as where they were now; dry, desolate, laced with glowing hot magma. Was all of Weavon as Hellish as this area? The books she had read told her no, but she was more disbelieving of them every second.

Stealing a glance at Katesan, she noticed his peculiar expression. "Is something wrong?" Not waiting for an answer she turned to the rest of the group. . This wasn't a very strong looking party. Two starved and dirty children, and one space captain who had just lost his ship. But just because they didn't look powerful didn't mean that they weren't. "Well, there's no time to lose. Let's go." It felt strange, being at the head of the group like this. She was kind of like the leader. Instead of feeling fear she felt determination to find Caleb alive and rescue Kenji. Perhaps she felt a little like a superhero.

ooc: EASKLH e.e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 pm

"Something wrong?" he repeated as he scratched his head. Yes there was something definitely wrong. His clone was going to die soon, very soon, and using his powers will shorten his lifespan. That wasn't very fun. But his temper had its ways. "Yeah, I have one," he said as he kicked a rock. Then she said about not wasting time. Yes, that's true. He turned and started to walk backwards. "Yo, kids, how far is the nearest station or colony?" he asked. His small equipment might give off readings but it didn't give any information about distance between it and the objects that was emitting what the machine was reading.

He was about to sigh when his body began to throb. Phase one of cellular deterioration: throbs. 'Shhhhhhiiiiiittttt~~~~~...." his mind groaned. He quickly turned around and hide his face, which was obviously full of pain. He hid them well under his hair. "How long?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

How far was the next station? He could have sworn Cody had already said, but he didn't comment on it. Instead, he politely told The human... alien guy, the answer to his question. Thomas gestured forward in the direction they were walking. "That way," he told him, wincing from the pain in his throat. "It takes about an hour." An hour, hour and a half. Which was about fifteen minutes for those cruisers and even less for a full fledged ship. Oh course they were walking, so this was how it would go. He noticed his voice was a little weak and hoarse, but he didn't mind it for now. That's just what happens when you're in a ship that crashes into the ground for reasons unknown. But whatever, there was no sense in complaining now. It would happen as it happened and... The cookie crumbles and such.

OOC: FAIL! e.e
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:54 am

Cody stared at the alien. Was he stupid? Or deaf? Or... She just quit thinking about it. Thomas answered for her. Yeah. She looked over at him, a bit worriedly. "Is you arm bothering you?" she asked, frowning. She could make a sling for im. Holding it looked painful....

OOC: Failed.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:07 pm

An hour, an hour in a half to reach the holding station. They didn't have that much time. Hours weren't good enough, half-hours weren't good enough. They needed minutes. Time was so important. An hour without water on this God forsaken planet would severely dehydrate a human, two hours even more so. After eight hours it was over. The thought of Caleb stumbling around half crazed from lack of water hovered like a ghastly dream in the corners of her mind.

It was sad, but he was the only friend she'd ever had. She'd never had anyone before, she'd been alone her whole life, since the very beginning. Both because she was the awkward girl in the corner and because there had simply been no one to befriend.

How fast could they go in this inferno? Dostaria, with the aid of her power, could travel at a full sprint forever without dying from heat stroke. Of course she'd suffer third degree burns just about everywhere from the intake of energy, but it would still work. Narrowed crimson eyes ran over the length of her arms. It looked like she'd fallen victim to a lawnmower, how much worse could her injuries get? She had gone so far to help Caleb on his mission. For a split second, she thought of running ahead of the others and finding Caleb on her own. The idea vanished like dew in the Weavon sun. What's happened to me? Dostaria used to be careful, even timid. And now she was ready to throw her life away for someone she'd only met a little over a week ago. But it didn't feel wrong. What could she do, anyway? Stay here and die doing nothing good for her fellow man? Dabbing as subtly as she could at her eyes, she stood resolute. I'll do whatever it takes. "Do you think we could all jog?"

ooc: Sorry, this was written at 12:00 at night. DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 am

When the little girl asked about his arm, which was very nice of her and very mannered, Katesen painfully took it up and waved at her. "No, nothing wrong here," he said. He didn't want to cause any concern for him; that was just the way he grew up. But when he did raise his hand, it felt like his arm had been chopped off by someone with a giant axe. He quickly put it down and began walking silently until Dostria asked about jogging the way. 'SSSHHHIIITTT~~~~~!" he thought again. Jogging would definitely not help his body. No, it'll probably make him break a bone or two. But jogging was a nice idea. He bent down on his knee, letting it sizzle on the hot surface of the planet as he used his power to strengthen his skeletal structure and his muscles, replacing some organic materials with inorganic materials that would e more hardy. Then he stood back up. "Yeah, let's run if you all don't mind," he said.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:01 am

She frowned again, then smiled. "Jogging's fine with me." she told Dstaria. Then she turned to Thomas. "Do you think you can run?" she asked him, placing a hand on the smaller boy's shoulder.

((UBERFAIL))
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Psh. What was wrong with these people? Jog? Run? Jesus, didn't they know how hot it was out here? He actually kind of liked conserving energy so he wouldn't fall out and die from a heatstroke. But everyone was running around in agreement and that Katesen dude rubbed him the wrong way. He half expected that guy to try and gut him if he said no for whatever reason and as much as he rather didn't want to run, he was leaning towards yes because of that.

"No, I don't." He finally said. He could speed walk. Power walking wasn't that bad even if it looked pretty weird.

OOC: ARE YOU HAPPY, KAT!? D<
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 pm

She considered telling Thomas to wait here, but she knew that Cody would stay with him. And they couldn't lose her. With Katesan acting so strangely, Cody might soon be her only ally. "Okay. We'll walk then." If only she didn't need Cody or Thomas' help, she could travel as fast as she wanted and be there in a half hour. But... did she want to be there sooner? It was almost certain that there'd be danger at the station, did she want to risk that? Yes. She had nothing to lose, everything had already been taken fro her. Everything except for her humanity, but she felt it was starting to dwindle. This journey had changed her. No longer was she a damsel in distress, she was much more formidable. She glanced one last time at Katesan's ship, which was almost completely comsumed by the lava.

Without another word she started towards the holding station. She wondered what she'd see when she got there. A bloody mess? A fight in the making? What? Anxiety rose steadily inside her until she felt sick. What was wrong with her? She wasn't scared a moment ago. Don't over think things.

And so she walked towards the station, unknowing of what she would see.

ooc: Don't blame Dos for this fail. BLAME ME. DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Katesen let out a brief moan from the pain he was experiencing. Hopefully, if the analysis from his implants are right and accurate, this pain will last for another half-hour, the entirety of the time left to travel towards the station. That was a real pain in the ass and a bitch. He began to think about what kind of pain he would experience he was to feel the second stage. He shuddered at the thought and quickly pushed it aside. And when he noticed that he moaned, he quickly thought of a lie. "Is it always this hot here?" he asked Cody? "Cuz I really hope there are more cool places other than the stations. Or do I have to start flying?" he asked. "...Wait. Hey kids, how much do you both weight? Or do I have to lift you to find out?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
kiwiattack

kiwiattack

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 pm

ooc: Yo... let's like... end this thread...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:37 am

ooc: yeah, it's getting boring No action
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're coming Caleb! >:I   We're coming Caleb! >:I Empty

Back to top Go down

We're coming Caleb! >:I
Page 1 of 1