SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Coming into a new turf

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coming into a new turf Empty
PostSubject: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Neon had come out of hyperspace as he came close to the planet.He pulled down to one part of the planet and came close as he noticed there was ruins there.His ships landed on the place as his soldiers started to come out to close off the area.They soon made some defense turrets and shields.They when into patroll as they noticed the wild life around them.The tents were up as the ant soldiers started to dig into the earth to start to make a base.The mecha's made the jobs quicker as he entered his custom one as he took some of his soldiers with him to scout.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Sergent Nielson lead is platoon through the woods, a frigate had made a run over the planet and had marked some ruins it had seen. The Honor class destroyer had dropped them in a couple drop pods with some explosives, extra magazines, rations and an Anti-armor weapon. The ruins came into sight but there were some other guys there, some kind of insectoid bipeds were erecting a sort of base and there were mecha walking around, there was also a human there. As part of ONAC, they were obligated to aid humans as long as their intentions were not malicious, this guy looked like they were going to crack open the ruins and explore, well, this was what they were here for too so. "common guys, lets go, perhaps these guys might be friendly" he said to his men
"but sir, what if they are hostile?" asked a private first class
He looked at the private as if he were an idiot. Personally he liked the Wormholemancer that was private first class Nolan, heck, he was the second in command but he could be a bit solw sometimes. "what, are you crazy? if they are hostile than we shoot them, now common, lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Neon had sensed another mind as people approached thier camp site.He stoped his mecha as he made his way down from his mecha.His ranners had set some charges as they waited for the okay.His sniper team were ready to engage at command as he greeted the leader."How can I help you soldiers,is there something the matter"He said behind his mask as his officers had there weapons ready to engage."They won't do anything unless you start*
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Sargent Nielson put his rifle across his back and held up his hands to show he was unarmed. "Hey man, easy there, were friendlies" he gestured at himself and the platoon "I am Sargent Nielson and this is Delta 9-8 of ONACs exploratory division. We came to explore these ruins but found out you guys had already started setting up shop." He nodded at the ruins "mind if we help cracking those things open, always better to have someone watching your back. Besides, Private Emily here" he gestured at a female Terroare who had more bags than the rest of them "she wants to document some of these ruins and the contents"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Neon put his hand up as his officers locked down there weapons.He smiled at the women there as he wanted to explore her along with the ruins.He went back to staring at the leader of the group."Fine with me,but please don't do anything rash"He said as he took out his phone and pressed a button the charges went off at the ruins.He started to walk to the ruins doors."Are you coming or not"He said as he told his ranners to work in the mecha's to enter the ruins."I want to know something what do they say the ruins hold*
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Neilson turned to his men "all right guys, lock and load your weapons, except you johnson switch to your pistol for now. i don't want to use that rocket launcher till we really need it" He turned and strolled into the ruins, the disturbed dust was beginning to settle and hung just around knee level. He stepped into a long, tall corridor that lead to a flight of stairs, he inserted a magazine into his G-36 and turned on the flashlight. He waved for his platoon to assume positions on the left and right walls, Nolan lead his column along the right wall while Emily followed the Sergent and his column of 15. "Nolan, keep in touch" he said as he tossed a radio to his second in command. Waved for the human to follow "you commin? cause we aint waitin" he yelled and immediately began advancing with his platoon, hugging the wall with his rifle up and ready to rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Neon brought his special equipment of weapons as he took some of his ranners with him.They had there rifles and flame swords on them as they followed behind.They were a small group of 13 as they were looking for any signs of life.They followed the other group as they stayed by the wall.Neon had moved towards miss emily as he looked at her."What do you know about these ruins*His ranners were keeping there ear's open to hear anything in there.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Emily tapped on the shoulder of Johnson and gestured at his rifle, nodding, they exchanged weapons and Emily now held both pistols towards the ground but ready for action at a moments notice. She noticed the way Neon looked at her and lowered the pistols a bit lower to a point over her groin but still kept looking over Johnson's shoulder for hostiles. "oh, not really much, but if this is anything like the other Fandors, this should lead to a maze and eventually a room with some technology. Unfortunately, all the tech had already burned out on the other ones. Its strange, we located three ruins like this but this one is the largest installation so far. the other ones had etching on a control panel of some sort: the first one said Shield, the second one said Death, i guess this is gonna be the next word". The group advanced down the stairwell and came to some doors, stone with a thin iron sealant, Nielson waved for Emily to step up. "looks like i'm breeching" she said and rolled up her sleeves, walked over to the door and with one strike, kicked the thing down, the hinges dropped off the wall and she stepped in with both pistols raised "coast is clear Top, move in". Neilson stepped back and whispered in Neons ear "i seen the way you look at her, that is the reason i don't want you pissing her off" then he patted his back and strolled forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Neon had listened to her as he hear the words shield, and death.He had hear the mans words and only smirked at his retreating form.He walked through the door as he noticed old markings on the walls.He study them as he sent some ranners to get a translator up to study the marking.He tried to sense other mental wave links.He kept himself alert as he moved over to the leader."trust me I won't do much to annoy her yet" He said as he noticed a panel of sorts at the end of the hallway in a big room."Hey emily I think I found that panel" He went over to study it but still lacked knowledge on this things.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Emily walked over to Neon and looked at the panel on the wall. "Sorry dude, this thing isn't the control panel but it is useful to us" she put a hand on his shoulder "nice try though, this thing is an emergency weapons safe, the maze usually goes on for a little longer but nice of you to notice that" she tapped on the panel a couple times and it did not respond. "dammit, circuits are fried, okay, time to do it the easy way." she let go of Neon, brought her fist back and smashed straight through the wall, then retracted her arm holding a sort of giant block of a weapon with a clear handle and several barrels. "Nice, i love these things" she said and handed one to Neon, and pulled out an ellipse shaped weapon with a handle on the flat side and 18 barrels arranged in double rows. "alright, this is what i'm talking about. common, theres places to go, things to do, hopefully monsters to kill.". Nielson waited for Emily to finish extracting weapons and then kicked in the door to the next hallway. Down the end of a long corridor, there was a spiral staircase going upwards to a room in the celling with a slight glow emanating from it. "Emily, theres the control room, common"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm

He took the weapon from her as he looked at it.He then moved towards the staircase as he followed them up it as he marked the path with a tracker.He then looked up at a light as he stayed alert.His ranners were checking the deep hole downward of the spiral staircase.They saw that it was a long drop to the bottom as they stayed near the wall.Neon would calm down as he kept on his feet.He stayed close to emily as he followed up."Have you ever faced monsters from the other ruins,because I sense that something could be here" He stayed alert as he held a frim grip on the gun.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"hmm" she though as she tried to remember "there was those security drones on fandor two but that was because we had broken into the main weapons vault and taken some of the more bigger weapons. Lost a good man back there, one of our demolitionists, took a laser to the gut and we had to leave him behind to exit the facility in time. I swear, he took down a platoon of drones as we were getting out of the control room." She walked over to the steps and grabbed the front of Neon's shirt, dragging him up the steps with her. common, there can't be more than a hundred drones in the facility. common Top, lets go, we don't have all day." Nielson nodded at Nolan to stay put at the bottom and they began setting up a perimeter. "i hope you know what you are doing Emily"
"i'm a bit tired of you dading me around, i can take care of myself" she said as she got too the top of the staircase and poked her head into the control room, scanning around for hostiles and hefting the large weapon she carried. The room was covered wall to wall in readouts, panels and in the center of the room, there was a stasis tank filled with bluish fluid behind the control panel. In the Tank, there was a sort of strange creature with an insectoid body that stood on two legs, vicious scythe like arms hung at its sides and a scorpion tail extended downward under it. The creature seemed like a female due to the natural curvature of the body that corresponded perfectly with that of a human or Terroare female.

"whoa, there wasn't this thing in the other ones" she said, walking up to the control panel and froze. "well, what does it say?" asked Nielson as walked up and looked over her shoulder. She pointed at it and said one word "Infestation".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Neon had been draged as he looked at the room.Very intersting as he looked around,then saw a insect from a tank.A very nice tank at that mabye something to useful to him.His soldiers were keeping an eye on the bug as they kept thier guns ready.Neon had overheard the word infestion then put the words in a order,death infestion shield mabye."Do you think it's a fail safe,when someone enters the ruins*He said to emily as he tried to read the mind of the creature.The creature seemed to be thinking of the women,he didn't like that thing."Hey Neilson we have to be careful,I don't like that creature it seems to be some what of a threat"He never let his gaurd down as he keep his mind on the area
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Neilson looked around and checked the group's six o'clock before taking off his backpack and pulling some packages out then putting it back on again. He handed a camera to Neon "here, snap some pictures of everything while i access the controls" He walked over and nudged Emily aside, looking at the panel. He tapped a few buttons and slid a memory card into the port. "alright, i need some guys to plant this C8 for me while i hack this thing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Neon took the camera as he made his ranners plant the C8 as he did the stupid job.He took a picture of the walls,tank and the creature as he looked into it's mind some more.He found some info on that thing as he also took his ranners to plant a flame bombs along with the C8.He started to call the outside as they took him some of the info of the signs.He put the camera away as he passed some tech to neilson soldier."Keep that for now it may come in handy"He started to keep himself alert as he looked at the panel over neilson "You need some help with that,I'm an expert hacker"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"nah, no need" he said, sliding out the memory card. He made a 360 to make sure the charges were set and slid the memory card into his pocket "common, those charges are designed for maximum seismic effect, whatever is down here, i'm not letting it get out". He headed for the stairs and waved for the rest of his men to follow with Johnson trailing a det-cord behind him. Emily followed the Sergent, holding the enormous shotgun plate thing above her head so as not to slam it into anyone when turning. She was getting a bit creped out by the bug thing so she kept en eye on it while following her comrades out, she waves for Neon and his people to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Neon really did hate working with other factions because they sometimes take all his work.He pefered to work with his own soldiers but neglected the issue for the moment.His ranners had planted the charges as he walked out with the group and soon they followed as well.They went up the stairs as he processed the info he got from the bug mind,a intersting piece as the other small ruins had some things of useful things to him.He followed closely between the armed soldiers as he checked his weapon under his cloak."What a waste of these ruins"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Neilson looked back at Neon and handed him the memory card. "now its not so much of a waste now is it? I think it would be best if you guys held onto this until we get orders from up top to do anything" he said, then began down the stairs. At the bottom, he was greeted by the rest of the platoon who saluted and picked up the claymore charges, packing them up for movement. Nielson looked around one more time and motioned for Emily to keep Neon company. She of course, slid over to Neon and followed him, engaging in conversation that was more steered toward finding out more about what the heck he would do with the information, harmless questions, typical of a scientist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 pm

The ranners were planting some more small bombs around the pathway.Neon was right next to emily as she seemed to be asking about his plans with the tech.He throught about it because,he can't just say to make super weapons to try and try over gertergia because of the civil war."I'm trying to make some upgrades to my little group,were just trying to gain knowledge like yourselfs"He said as they reached the maze again and started to walk through the way back to the entrance."Emily,what would you do with the info..scientist to scientist"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Emily followed Neon and answered straight off the bat without thinking. "My boss, Mister O'Neil wants to know about the history of the galaxy while his stepdad wants to look for anything that might help against the Evos." she shrugged "personally i would just want to do some improvements on our ship, the lane drive is fast but its too bumpy for my tastes, I'd probably see if there's a way to improve that but the warwalski sails are looking promising."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm

"Yes I hear about O'Neil research into this matter,but mabye he should learn about the history of the earth as well.It may help in his search,as for me I like your idea's to improve my ships"They seemed to reaching the entrance as he heard the sounds of machines,as he tryed to think of a new frigates."If you want emily,why not come with my group because were heading over to many different planets"He saw some of his ant soldiers coming towards him as he gave them the data."Work on the ships new shield,weapon, and speed mainframe"
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:55 pm

"hun, as much as i'd love to explore new planets with your group, i got to stay with these guys, they are kinda my only family since the Evos vaporized my parents escape ship" she shrugged and waved at the rest of the platoon then at Neons soldiers. "not to be offensive, i look at you soldiers and i have to admit, i think the pay would be higher among the ONMC, besides, i know nothing about the higher level tech, you'd have to talk to an actual ONA employee about that. and, ONPF coffee is the best in the universe, mostly because it is the only coffee in the universe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Neon saw the group move away as he was about to push the button to destroy the ruins.Soon one of his ant-soldiers said to stop and think of the uses.He decided to use the ruins,as a foward base for trade,his army, and future devolpments in the info of this ruins.The only problem now was the bugs inside the place as he remembered that his group disarmed the semic charges for his flame ones.He psuhed the button as the sound of fire brewing is heard and he screams of pain were heard.He then sent a small group in thier equiped with flame swords, and heavy shotgun,with adic shells.

The ant soldiers started to take the things inside the upper ruins where it is clear as he moved in.His troops were in the same area they were in where the panel was.They saw alot of the creatures dead but more were coming as his ranners threw a thermal bomb as it sent more flames around.They started to shot at them as more died but so did his soldiers as they were stabed by thier long arms.They kept the attack as more body's and insects were dieing.

Soon after a few hours of holding down the front the inscets were taken care of at the moment.They roamed around as they found a large nest as more of those things were being hatched.They planned the charges as they ran for cover as the whole nest was burn along with screams of pain and agony.They went back with one-four left of the group as they reported back to thier leader.

Neon was happy to hear of the results as he started to work on the upper level of the ruins with his group.The ant soldiers had made relays of power,radars,and com networks.They finally got in contact with the other ranners and officer that said that they have secured some others ruins and started to work on it as well.

"Good job ranner group banner,you guys get the honor of becoming shockers...first duty is to get into your starworker suits and help set up outside defenses"he saluted as he went to find that tank in the bottom of the ruins as he came in,he seemed in well working order but needed a few upgrades as his honor gaurds were looking at the room.

"Hey boss,I found something in the wall a crack"His honor gaurd was looking at it as he felt wind.Neon came over to find that it seemed to be a cave of sorts that lead like a mine with mining carts."Set up a railing system and becareful there could be more bugs in the cave,get some more soldiers down here and make a sweep"He went back to fixing the tank as he increased the power mainframe with the new data he has.

After a week of working the new foward base had access points through the ground and secret hangers.The defenses outside were both for land and air combat also the ruins seemed to have some secret power sources that lead to inceasing in the power.The ruins were also connected with the other ones giving access to fast movement underground as well as extension of transport for his mecha's.They were stick trying to step up some more ruins but at the moment these few were of some use.Now to deal with the wormholemeacers people about moving into thier base is a tricky question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming into a new turf   Coming into a new turf Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming into a new turf
Page 1 of 1