SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Leaving Sigma

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leaving Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Sigma   Leaving Sigma EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Xinorrie groaned as he moved through the streets. Then he stopped, for he had found a spaceship, a frigate by the size of it, under rubbles. His eyebrows rose as he thought of a plan. He sent his life-drenching roots out, ordering them via mind to clear the boulders. Within minutes, the rubbles and the boulders were gone and clear. And now Xinorrie's mouth widened. What he saw in front of him was Sova War Frigate, a frigate used solely by the UWUC. Well, it was his now! He grinned as he walked up to it, entered it, and went through its corridors. All the people there was dead, and the ones still alive he sucked their life out of it. But he did it so that it was painless and sleep-like. How quire of him... Then he quickly reached the bridge. Nothing. No one. Nice. He jumped unto the pilot's seat and began firing up the systems. Aside from some of the weaponary, nothing was damaged beyond repair. He quickly flew the ship into the air and punched in coordinates for Gertragia. He would leave this place for good, and he would now leave everything behind. He pressed the Warp Drive button and the frigate flew for a second or two before it jumped.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

Leaving Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Sigma   Leaving Sigma EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 am

OC: This is Zealot and Caedas coming into Sigma!

IC:
In the middle of nowhere, a beam of blue light appeared from the sky and hit the ground with such an intensity that the ground shook as if there was a elephant rampage. The light soon vanished and in place stood a man: Zealot, a Xtis. He looked around and then parted away from the spot where he appeared.

From above, Caedas watched him and turned on his comm unit. "I brought you here because you wanted it. I can't just leave you so I'll be in orbit with my cloak on, constantly," he said with a groan. He didn't have any thing better to do so he had decided to stick with him on this planet.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

Leaving Sigma
Page 1 of 1