SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Neon, Star

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Name:Neon, Star
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: April,8
Power:Mind Breaker is his power of the mind as he can enter people minds for many things.He can erase recent memorys and replace them with new ones,read mind,cause you feel your body numb,inflict pain through your body,He can tap into his other side of the mind using 100% of it and with it use of telekinesis,Destroy weak minds, and Probe your mind for info.
Appearance:
Neon, Star Party13
Personality: He is a sadistic kid with a calm personality.He likes to train with his weapons and look for women to have his fun.He has fun when he is killing and causing mischief.He isn't afraid to speak his mind, and loves a good fight.Usually keeps a hood over his head since he is a human as for most of the other members are aliens and he didn't want anyone to doubt him for being a human.He likes all the Illegal stuff since it comes into his hands and fixes new equipment for the rest of his crew.

History: He lived a bad life on earth his parents were bad as they were drug runners.He went to school and showed promise to have a better future.Of course life didn't turn out right when he joined a gang to protect himself from other groups.He became a drug runner like his parents and had so many problems.He throught that it couldn't get any worse but he was wrong when aliens came to world.He rushed to a shuttle as he got in it took off and his parents were left to die.He walked around the ship as he made it to the bridge someone grabed him and threw him into a escape pod.He said that they that they caught up and they shot him out to another planet.

When he woke up he didn't remember what his name was, and was straped to a table.He saw some aliens and they knew how to talk english but they said that they were going to do tests on him.After a few weeks into the process they were stoped by another group.They came in and shot everyone execpt me.They unstraped him but still pointed a gun to his head as the leader came out and greeted him.He still didn't know what his name was and soon explained it to the alien.He said that they could help and since he didn't know the planet at all he agreed.

After he got out of the place he saw a neon colored star in the sky,and was amazed at it.The leader said that would be his name Neon star as they took him in as a soldier.He started to do things differently and found out that he had powers after being a lab rat.He trained his powers and soon started to raise through the group and finally became the leader of the Intergalactic Rebellions on the planet of Gertragia and is looking to expand his power to the other planets.
Other: Anything else?

Last edited by StarKiller on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Pretty good so far, but I would get rid of the mind control part. I noticed that if a char tends to have mind control then it tends to encourage player control and god modding and all that kind of stuff. I don't want to lose my char as much as the next guy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm

No. Mini. Modding.
Back to top Go down

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Yeah sorry about that I fixed it now
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 pm

I first thought his name was Nero XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm

I don't see how nullifying someone elses power is possible if its all mental. You could make them think they don't have powers, but they'd still have them.
Back to top Go down

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Okay Fixed it again
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Neon, Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon, Star   Neon, Star EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content