SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Kydextrians

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kydextrians Empty
PostSubject: Kydextrians   Kydextrians EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Name: Kydextrians
Home Planet: Varsia + Gertagia
Life Expectancy: 15-35 earth years.
Reproduction: A lone male and female, once in their life, do a dance where they are living. This can only be done in the great creche where they live. The results, if lucky... result in an explosion of up to 200 offspring, which reach maturity in about 2 years. Usually it results in about 35, which is just enough to break even considering their usual luck, especially due to how weak they are vs disease.
Current Population: about 225,000 on each planet presently.
Status: Semi-Sentient. They have just evolved to be a sentient race on their homeworlds. Surprisingly, they have just developed a language and some basic tools. Many tribal level societies have just recently emerged, infact. Gertagia has the reitous version, while varsia has the evil kydextrians presenly.
Appearance and Anatomy: Insect based, following roughly like that of ants. They cannot handle extreme hot and cold environments, even with spacesuits, and tends to need some moisture to survive.

Kydextrians Kydextrian

Culture: Their culture is almost identical to that of most insect species, but they pride themselves on uniqueness. The more unique they are, the more they enjoy themselves. Other than that, they dont really have a culture presently.
Abilities: Able to lift things 15 times their weight. Iq values ranging from 200-550 most of the time. Natural borne translaters as well. Incredible reproduction.
Handicaps: Extremely prone to disease, cannot gain psionics and are much weaker versus psionic techniques. Short lifespans as well.
History: The kydextrians are just emerging as a sentient being for the first time. Their past is almost identical to that of earthlike insects.

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Kydextrians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kydextrians   Kydextrians EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Hm. We already have two forest planets. Mind just putting the species on either Varsia or Gertragia? It's fine if not, just a suggestion.

But, all in all, with or without. Approved. :3
Back to top Go down

Kydextrians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kydextrians   Kydextrians EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Deal, Varsia AND Gertagia then.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Kydextrians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kydextrians   Kydextrians EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Coolness. XD
Back to top Go down

Kydextrians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kydextrians   Kydextrians EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 pm

there, divisions. Gertagia has good, Varsia, evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kydextrians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kydextrians   Kydextrians Empty

Back to top Go down

Kydextrians
Page 1 of 1