SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Dawn of the reitous kydextrians

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dawn of the reitous kydextrians Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

It was an odd curiousity that the kydextrians had just evolved to sentience with such incredibly high values of IQ and strength, but their nature was so peaceful as well in this situation. The planet itself was a godsend to hide them, and they could clearly see that. But oddly enough, they were shorter than most species in this planet. This was made up by the fact that they could easily rip out whole trees easily, however.

They had developed spears and irrigation so far. While crude, these techs allowed them to survive in this planet, although not exceedingly potent in technology. But this had to be changed quickly if they expected to fare well versus other forces around here. A councel was just happening. Venturing to the councel, the leader waited in the creche for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Kumeridas approached the tribal councel. It was likely to be about the first techs to develop, he surmized. But they also were likely to have insights about establishing a disciplined society as well, likely to establsh a military force to defend themselves efficiently. Entering his great creche, he waited for the others, but it wasnt long before they arrived.

Kumeridas: "Ok, Its apparent we have no idea of the reality out there. We dont even know if there are other sentient species on this planet alone. But there is a chance that there may be just that. Any advice on this insight?"

Econ Consul: "We cannot afford to discover that presently. Our forces are untrained, and barely even have spears. We may have irrigation, but thats only providing an adequate amount of food, including winter as well. I reccomend, thus, we develop better equipments, especially for harvesting purposes."

Military Consul: "Spears are good enough in the military divison for now. This area is well hidden from any beings that may venture on this planet. However, we are worried about our level of training against more advanced forces that may emerge. Further, many of us desire our own housing as well."

Science Consul: "There is little I have to say, except that we should improve the quality of living. We can easily make treeborne living quarters, along with a way to store our resources. You never know if someone may discover us, and steal something. So my advice is to develop housing next."

The others commented mainly the same way. After some considerable decisions, it was decided that Kumeridas should develop housing for the kydextrians. A project that would prove to be tricker than expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 am

Kumeradis began by experimenting with the vines to see if there was a way to reach the top of the trees, and luckily found a perfect spot in that matter. The only problem with the location was that it was easily visible up there, and that would be more than likely to attract some undue attentions, but be a whole lot safer and more protected as well.

As he looked around for twigs, he realized these twigs wouldnt cut it. Reporting to the scientist, he hoped he could get some insights about that.

Scien: "I see only one way to support such a venture. It would seem we need to find a way to cut those trees. But somehow, I suspect that metals and branches hold the key to making such a tool. Try to find those 2 things quickly, and I will try to help you build the houses in that matter."

Kumeridas ventured back into the deep foliage, trying to find what the scientist suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

After a few minutes... they found a great place to build their treetop community. It seemed too perfect. But it was exposed rather extremely. Many beings could see those buildings if they ventured into that region, even the nearby mountains. Hesitating, Kumeridas thought better of it. They would NEED this place if siege were to happen. There was no choice. So... he began working on making a simple axe, then began cutting a few trees nearby. Others came as well, and helped to keep him working efficiently as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Just as they began with making the housing, they noticed a few scouts in the distance. Kumeridas noticed them, and beckoned them to their society. Looking at the new being, they were curious about them, then kumeridas began his introduction.

Pointing to himself, Kumeridas said: "Kumeridas." Then used his 'hands' to point to the others, "Kydextrians." Then pointing to them, he smirked, as if to say, "and you?"

Soldier: "Hmm... primitive I see. I doubt you know what a translator is."

Kumeridas: "No doubt, converts languages. Yes, I understand your technology quite easily. So... who are you and what's your species?"

Soldier: "My name doesnt matter, and we are the Illet. As for why I am here, I am a patrol, keeping this area secure from our enemies. There is a revolution/rebellion going on."

Kumeridas: "Then tell your leaders that we side on whoever is of the 'light'. We only like whats good and pure, as that is our nature."

Soldier: "Understood. We will send message to them right now." The soldier said, dialing up the phone, and sending a message to their main leader, explaining the situation.

Kumeridas: "Interesting device you have there. I take it that its a tech that is able to send messages over very long distances?"

Soldier: "Not too far, but its usually sufficient. Well, thanks for your response, you can expect the right leader to arrive quickly enough. So, is there anything else we need to know about your race?"

Kumeridas: "That... is best negotiated with the proper officials, we do believe. Let them do the speaking, ok? Better to do this officially than just with a lowly scout."

Soldier: "Correct. Your incredibly intelligent for a fledgeling society. How did you get that way?"

Kumeridas: "Not even our experts know that. For we have no idea why or how we became so intelligent. But we dont question our lineage, only that we are glad of such intelligence."

The soldier left, nodding, and continued patrolling the areas there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Neon got the message, and quickly got to the area where the contact was made.He got out of his ship with his shockers right behind him.He came up to thier people, and talked."I have been informed about you, and would like to extend my hand in joining our rebellion to make this world pure again"He said calmly behind his mask."The capital is corrupted and does everything to destroy our people, and we want to change that will you join us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Kumeridas came foreward, then said: "We are willing to support you in all ways... except war. We would preferr peace as we have just emerged as sentient beings. However, you must convince us that you are the right side to join. Until then, we will consider ourselves neutral."

{may as well bring neil into this...}

Neil had been informed as well. Approaching them: "I can justify that claim! I hereby order the next statement must believed, and that I cannot lie. Further, as concrete proof... you know my power as well!"

Neil then said: "Know this... there was a traitor that showed NO gratitude for a deed I did. He slinked away, and even ignored my ultimatums... which were quite reasonable."

Kumeridas cringed at the very essence of the power... for they were weak against psionics... and this was sorta that. They definitely had no choice. "You give us no choice then. We shall gladly join your side. But since we have no significant technologies yet... we ask for protection until we establish ourselves. Deal?"

Last edited by Orin Vaetriss on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 pm

He throught of thier ideas but if they dont fight this will not be a useful group."We will provide protection but this is a time of war where there is killing, roits, and suffering,even if we do protect you there will be times where someone will come here, and shot everyone of one of you.What would you do if they break throught our defenses, then your people will be in danger what would you do then?"He said in a calm voice as he said the true about what will come to this world soon.He raised his hand to the insect to make the deal."I will accept the deal but remember what I say is the true"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Kumeridas: "We are no strangers to conflicts and hostility. While we have no experience with sentient beings... we have faced incredibly dangerous beasts in our hunts... slaying them with relative ease. Rest assured, that while we are peaceful, we are not foolish one iota. Even in our infancy, we are already working on a major fort, in the trees themselves. We had expected such dangers all too easily.

Remember this. We are by far more prone to disease. For medical supplies, we will be extremely generous in exchanges. For medical technologies, we will grant a virtual kings ransom." Kumeridas said, then began working on their base once again. Then added: "We are busy now. If we expect to do well, the base will need to be made quickly. That leaves little time for much else." Hopefully it was done, so kumeridas thought.

{Finished?}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 pm

He throught of thier idea and agreed to help them."Fine then we will provide what you need as for this the patrol soldiers will live with you, and teach you about our tech,info, and weapons usage.He walked back to neil and looked at him."You were supposed to be training your squad but I'ii let you off this time now lets go back to the base I have a feeling that this revolution is coming soon, so we must prepare for it"He said as he walked to the ship and waited for neil to come on."Also train your soldiers so they will come with us when we go for the bird and the girl"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Neil nodded, "Gladly. But next time this happens, You will decide if its important enough to send me." he said in a passive tone. There were plenty of forces to train, and little time. But at least Neil was the very best trainer in existance.

Kumeridas also nodded. "Even of that... I can agree. With such a power, its by far better you train them. We can teach ourselves anyhow. Just yesterday, we developed the theory of relativity, infact." Kumeridas said, then continued working on the fort.

Neil boarded the craft. This would be the last time he would be outside the base, until the battles began. It would be a relatively easy matter to train them... if they could stall just a few short days. As he did so, he commented as well, "Give me 10 days. You will not be dissapointed. But even three will be enough for the basics."

The kydextrians looked foreward to a strong trade relationship. It would strenghten both of them quite incredibly, and with great results. Not only would the techs be gained, but improved in a heartbeat. Given enough time... the opposition wouldnt stand a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 pm

He went back his chair as the ship left the area and headed back to the base."Yes I can see your point in the matter but I have ways to talk to people"The ship landed back on the roof where it leads to the base.They took the evevator back down to the training ground, and he walked to the middle."Listen up soldiers we will be training hard, and no one is too slack off or else you dont get food for the day, mabye something worst then that got it"They all yelled "Sir Yes Sir"Then went back to training hard.He walked back to Neil"Good luck with your training"He said as he left back to his lab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

{FIN!} - Continues on the other post now. This can be closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the reitous kydextrians   Dawn of the reitous kydextrians Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the reitous kydextrians
Page 1 of 1