SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

the inovative Inoway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

the inovative Inoway Empty
PostSubject: the inovative Inoway   the inovative Inoway EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Name: Inoway
Home Planet: Inowa
Life Expectancy: about 120 years
Current Population: about 30 billion on their home planet, 10,000 on the colony planet
Appearance and Anatomy: the inovative Inoway Asgard-charaktery-v-stargate-4 usually they look exactly the same as every other one although sometimes they wear tags to distinguish themselves. Herbivores with a surprisingly high reproduction rate.
Culture: They mainly occupy the role of combat engineers and sailors, both on water and in space. They also tend to value education much more than strength
Abilities: They are able to strip away hydrogen nuclei from larger atoms so as to extract energy from the fission. This also produces random hydrogen floating around in the air.
History: for the last couple hundred years, they were mostly keeping to themselves with bare minimal contact with the Jexian galaxy. However, a bare month ago, the Evoknights had sent a small expedition into the Jexian galaxy to surround the Entente. They ran into a small colony of Inoway and were beaten off with massive casualties, however, the colony was almost wiped out when the Evos had KEWed the surface of the colony planet so they decided mobilize the entire armada.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

the inovative Inoway Empty
PostSubject: Re: the inovative Inoway   the inovative Inoway EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Approved. XI
Back to top Go down

the inovative Inoway
Page 1 of 1