SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Inoway dude

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Inoway dude Empty
PostSubject: Inoway dude   Inoway dude EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Name: Mitkel 963
Species: Inoway
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: June 10
Appearance: He looks like every other inoway but like every other member of the initiative, he got a robotic exoskeleton built around him.Inoway dude TerminatorA
Personality: He has a recessed personality, staying away from most people unless he is on a combat mission. He is a brilliant engineer with an extremely analytical mind augmented by the neural implants inserted into his brain during the transfer into the exoskeleton. He feels more comfortable around machines than bio forms.
History: As a little Inoway he had planned out his life for himself and as a member of the original alpha colony project, he was outraged to have it suddenly destroyed. Joining the initiative was the only way he could get into space. Several years prior, he had gone to an engineering academy where he polished off the equivalent of two PHDs (Aerospace engineering and nuclear engineering) in four years. He was welcomed into the initiative and was just fine with receiving his robotic exoskeleton, quickly rising through the ranks, although he was too much of a klutz with a rifle to get higher than non-commissioned so he ended up getting himself stuck in the repair depot. He became more and more recessed and surrounded himself with a bunch of robots that he started building in his spare time, though he had a lot of spare time since most jobs that got to him were finished quickly. Eventually his commanding officers worried about him so they gave him a small ship to explore the universe in. Crewed by his army of robots, he modified the ship and set off to go somewhere.

Other: He has a bunch of robots that follow him around everywhere.

Last edited by Rambo'neil on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Inoway dude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inoway dude   Inoway dude EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Aren't you tired of military operatives yet?

Especially, since they are all the same.
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

Rambo'neil

Sagittarius Pig

Inoway dude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inoway dude   Inoway dude EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 pm

than how else would i justify him getting off Inowa, but i can make him like a mechanic or something.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

Inoway dude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inoway dude   Inoway dude EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 pm

No, I was just sayin'. You don't have to change it.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inoway dude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inoway dude   Inoway dude Empty

Back to top Go down

Inoway dude
Page 1 of 1