SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

The Aim of Roleplay Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

The Aim of Roleplay Help Empty
PostSubject: The Aim of Roleplay Help   The Aim of Roleplay Help EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:27 pm

The Roleplay Help section is made for the benefit of anyone and everyone in the strive to become a better writer and thus, a better RPer! We're not all confident about our writing skills (I know I'm not) and you yourself may be knew to the world of roleplay. This is what this helpful little forum is for! This little place can teach you everything you need or want to know from creating a better character, to showing versus telling, and all the little difficulties of clauses and commas.

Anything in here that you need, but don't see? Feel free to request a subject or, if you find one yourself, submit it to any admin through a pretty personal message! If it helps, we'll add it here. Remember to always check back, there are a number of subjects and therefore a number of topics can be found and added! Five today and then ten tomorrow, this place is always open for update!

*All Guides posted by Deus Dormio are collected from RPG-D (unless stated otherwise) and are owned by their respective writers.
Back to top Go down

The Aim of Roleplay Help
Page 1 of 1