SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Open to Communication.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Open to Communication. Empty
PostSubject: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Master Commander walked through the station known as Vetreaus 1 the elite station for the Legion Aces, Slitted eyes roamed over the large screen as the Legion Leader stepped forward. Icy golden eyes stared at the long range monitors as he nodded to a group of Cures who were working the sensors. Master Commander nodded as he laid his hand on the panel and looked out to space, this was what he had been working on for the past fifty years. The beacon to the outside that would broadcast out to the other galaxies. Master Commander looked over at his second a Large Cure who nodded his agreement.

He smiled revealing thick sharp teeth as he clicked his pointy claws on the button, this was what he had fought the council for the revealing of the Legion. Master Commander pressed the button as a glowing blue light erupted out of the station and into space separating to all the Stations and signals in the Universe. Viral turned walking to the long range screens and stood waiting his hands behind him as his eyes switched from screen to screen hoping for some contact.

Warships floated around taking precautions as they activated there solar shields that as long as the three suns glowed the shields would have max power, Plasma and pulse cannons readied in case of a attack. Sky ships flew around armed to the teeth and even the space stations were at full weapon capacity. One space ship was strong enough to erase a planet but was built to hold off entire fleets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Neon would be Doing some of his studies in his office as one of his communication officers came running into his room. "Sir there seems to be someone trying to get in contact with us" He said quickly as he started to set up the link and it seemed that it was a weak signal. Neon quickly would start to use his com link to increase the signal as he finally got it secured.

Neon quickly came on the screen as he saw someone on other side. They seemed to be another alien race, he had yet to get in contact with and smiled at this chance. He had his mask on and his cloak covering his body as he looked at them from his screen. "Hello my name is Neon, how may I help you today"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Master Commander stepped forward into the light revealing his features a humanoid evolved raptor with icy golden eyes, he wore a suit of armor mixed with military uniform and had braided hair that was a rainbow of different colors. He stood about six feet tall with a lithe running build and primal muscle. He reached up stroking his powerful jaws and smiled revealing thick dagger sharp teeth. "Hello there, we are the Legion and we wish to open diplomatic terms with the universe. We have heard of the alliances of the universe and the councils and wish the Legion to have a representative of our race."

Master Commanders voice was cold as maiden winter and his eyes showed one that would never be dominated or controlled, his very demeanor was of one who was use to issuing orders and having them followed in retrospect he was not one to mess with. Viral looked at the other person on the screen and nodded to a Virus who sat down and traced the signal and opened up the coms to everyone possibly connected to the man's Communication to broadcast it to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Neon just nodded at his words and remembered he must be talking about the UWUC. Well big waste now sense it was destroyed with the fall of sigma. Then might as well break the news, but offer his company resources. "Well that might be hard, since the UWUC is no more. Meaning that you don't need to representative for race, but if you insist on the matter. We could have a agreement here, You can get to know the universe from joining my group or better yet a alliance. It's your choice but if you want to talk face-to-face, I suggest you come to Gertragia" He waited to hear Viral counter-respond to his words. He soon remembered that he had some ships in that section and sighed. "Of course I have some officers around your area space, and I could make them head out to your planet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Master Commander looked at his adviser who shook his head. " It seems it would be unwise for the Master Commander to go to someone else, Instead you can come here I will send coordinates to this location. As you can guess I am very busy here with our own Diplomatic ties and to leave now wouldn't do well, As Head of the Legion Military and ruler of the planet I can't just get up and leave. I can allow you to come to the Station and give you clearance to dock and we can discuss things here." Viral stared at Neon watching him like a predator watches prey before he strikes.

Viral laid his sharp claws against each other and clicked them as if they were being sharpened on bone. "We can both appreciate each others area in this for if something happens to one of us during this then we could have trouble. Maybe a Representative instead of us meeting straight away, you don't know me and I don't know you so it be best if we had a middle man, Someone who can work through both groups."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Neon just nodded as he started to work quickly on his computer, and leaned back in his chair. He smirked behind his mask and looked back at the screen with a answer. "I have one of my officers to be a middle man, and is close to your air space. Now tell me, just allow clearance to my officer. You or anyone you choice can talk to him about a agreement, and anything else you may need " He waited in his chair as he crossed his legs, and waited for Viral answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Viral chuckled and nodded. "Yes we can give him clearance to land here and we can keep a com screen open so you can hear my answers and questions...unless you would prefer if we just communicated through the screen but it isn't very personal. Now you realize the person you send will be granted political power and may put him on par with you in deals and negotiations with the Legion, If you want to risk that it's up to you." Viral smirked and looked over at a Cure. "Prepare a room for a guest were going to have."

Viral looked at the screen and smiled at the masked person. "We should learn about each others goals before we open a alliance don't you think?" Viral stood up sliding his claws over the wooden table as he walked. "I will give your man one week to arrive...make sure he brings food since ours will kill him. He will stay for a week where we will discuss about each others races and then he can come and report to you." Viral looked back with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Neon would only nod as he leaned back in his chair. He understood, what the man wanted and had a plan for that answer. He knew much about this Universe from his work and had chosen to transform it into something great in the future. He also wanted to save his race from being destroyed, but he didn't tell that to many people. "At the moment my goals are vague, but I intend to Expand for the moment" He signaled for his officer to get to the station and live for a week as he should learn about there race. "My officer is about to come into your sector as we speak. We could trade Tech if you maybe have a interest for it, we have a great amount of it that we can share"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Viral gave a cold smile and nodded. "We too seek to Expand our races beyond Masteias and we are ok with technology. It is culture and politics I wish to learn from others and to see the way they react to the Universe and it's species. Your Officer will be treated with respect and safety and no harm will come to him. He will be educated in our culture and non classified history. We hope to begin political ties soon. It won't be long before others pick up our transmission and we can open more." Viral nodded and turned his head so it wasn't seen. "Now what can you offer in terms of Planets and resources?" Viral had no need of others resources since his planet seemed to grow it's own materials exceptionally fast and they had no need of others. However trade was two ways and there might be something somewhere the Legion hadn't come up with yet.

Viral looked back to the masked man and nodded. "One week and we will see where we go from there." Viral sat back and waited for the other to see if he had more to speak or if they were done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Neon would smirk behind his mask at his respond and quickly started typing on his computer. He wrote about how he needed more system trade in that sector, but his own area was the best trade network out there. "I would need a trade network on your planet but I would need your help.Since most of my people can't survive your air, I would need you to supply some recruits to work with me" Nodded as his runner Slade would be Arriving soon to Viral's sector in about a few minutes "I agree to your terms, and the representative will arrive shorty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:02 pm

Viral nodded looking at the man. "We can set up trading posts along route with a guard fleet and a full list of resources minus what is classified by the council in technology and minerals. I can arrange a small group to assist with the trade network who can stock and deliver supplies or if you prefer we can use one of the older stations that was taken out during updates as a trading headquarters." Viral activated his his personal computer and taken out all files considered classified such as weapons, tech, blue prints, ships, schematics and anything else that would be considered military. "Everything else is trade-able and we will send a list of native creatures so you can be aware of dangers and pass it on to those who wish to land on Masteias. Anything else you would need we can discuss and for each trade shipment we can discuss cost and payments."

Viral nodded liking the way this was going already, If needed he could abolish the trade without hurting himself but if the other kept his word then all would be fine. "We have air masks for your Representative so he doesn't die when he steps on the station. Wouldn't be a good way to start relations." Viral smiled and sat back. "Officer, set are long range scanners were looking for a ship coming in." Viral smiled that cold smile to the other person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open to Communication.   Open to Communication. Empty

Back to top Go down

Open to Communication.
Page 1 of 1