SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea Empty
PostSubject: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm

The girl laid on her back as morning light seeped in through the window. She hadn‘t put her blond hair up today because she didn‘t plan on going anywhere today. She was still in her white t-shirt and gray shorts she had slept in. Her gaze was fixated on the white ceiling. It was so bland and blank. It was as if it was taunting Cheryl to paint a mural up there. Even if she had enough paint she wasn’t in the mood anyway. Not since Len was taken. “Len,” she said softly as a lone tear rolled out of one of her honey colored eyes. It had been, what, about a month since she was taken? Still the pain of losing her childhood friend was still a fresh wound. She’d probably never get to see her again. The kidnappers had flown off on a spaceship. The only way they could pursue them was if they had their own spaceship. The one they had all flown to Sigma on had been taken by the UWUC. So how were they supposed to get a spaceship? They weren’t allowed to leave Sigma so they couldn’t just ask for one. Buying was out of the question, who knew how much money a spaceship was? They could always steal one but that would most likely end in their deaths. Building one was an idea worth thinking over, but none of them knew how to build one. Where would they even get the parts?

A piece of paper on the wall caught Cheryl’s eye. It was taped to a kind of monitor that she still didn’t even know the use of it. One thing she did know was that Game could “look” through them. She didn’t want him spying on her so she had covered it. His power let him communicate with electronics or metal or something. Spaceships were made out of metal and electronic workings. “Wait, would that mean?” her unfinished thought escaped her mouth. She leapt from the bed and zipped out into the hallway. Her bare feet pounded against the floor as she rushed down the hall. She slid to a stop in front of room 201. It didn’t occur to her he might still be sleeping. Without knocking, a bad habit of hers, she hurridly opened the door and called, “Game!”
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Game felt like a lump. No, worse than a lump. A huge lump on the side of an already lumpy lump world. Or maybe he was a small lump. Either way he was in a slump. There was nothing to do, his arm still burned daily, and he couldn't sleep. The usual pranks he committed were no longer fun for him. Even talking to his friends was now a chore for him. He found himself waking up... Early in the morning. No longer bogged down by the need to sleep for hours on end. He had woken up at two a.m. and he didn't feel the least bit tired. Just... Depressed. Len was gone, Robovant was gone, and probably destroyed. It felt like there was a hole in his heart... Even though Len had never been an important person to him, maybe it was because he needed the familiarity of all of his friends around. Adaila, Cezar, Kaira, Cheryl, and Len. Without her, the group felt so hollow. And broken. Maybe it was just his imagination, he hoped it was just his imagination.

What was strange now was the fact that he was dressed. And fully awake. Staring out of his second floor window at nothing. Game never did nothing. It was just something he never did. There was always something for him to do, someone for him to talk to, but now. There was nothing. Ugh! Stop doing this to yourself, who cares if Len is gone, she isn't that important, Cheryl will get over it in a few months, and while she's adjusting you got her out of your hair. Why don't you live your life to the fullest now, before Cheryl starts bringing you down again. he remarked to himself in his mind. For a second he smiled, there was hope for him yet, all he had to do was think up an amazing prank. Or maybe just some new adventure to do. Or like his name implied, think up a game. Hey, that's what he had done on the spaceship, that's what he could do now.

Game turned, walking towards the door, to see what the other kids were doing. There had to be someone he could hang out with, just not someone like Cheryl or Kaira. They were actually kind of downers without Len. Who knew that they had a depressing side to them. He shrugged, placing his hand on the handle of the door, but before he knew it, he was standing face to face with Cheryl, barely inches apart. Just the person I didn't want to see. he thought to himself, but he didn't say anything, just placed his hand against the wall next to the door and sighed. Of course, he should have predicted this. "What is it now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Cheryl shifted her weight from foot to foot. She actually hadn’t planned on how to ask him. It was just all spur of the moment. His face was rather close, actually pretty close, so she could easily read his face. He looks fun deprived. If he was bored, he might be easier to persuade. She clasped her fingers together behind her back and replied, “Well I was just wondering if you wanted to help on a little project.” She took a step back and turned around, her gaze sweeping the empty hallway. “If your not busy, that is,” she added, a honey eye peeking over her right shoulder. Continuing, she said, “It’d be worth your time.” Her voice had a kind of persuasive feel to it as she looked forward again. She really didn’t know if it would be worth it though. For all she knew he may hate space travel. He wouldn’t be just wasting his life in his lonely apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 pm

"Whenever you say 'little project' it's usual just me doing chores for you." answered Game, spinning around on foot and stepping away. He knew it would be useless to shut the door, she'd find a way to pick the lock, and it would most likely only make her angry, and as always no one made Cheryl angry. He looked back at Cheryl, while falling back onto his bed. "Can't Cezar help you, he's good with... stuff." To be honest, Game knew almost nothing about Cezar, except for the fact he had blown his robots leg off, but then he had fixed it, but then an aliens tore it apart with his sword... Wow. Game stared up at the ceiling, feeling a little bit better that he could get the familiarity of denying Cheryl everything she asked him, and ignoring her. Too bad his prank idea was broken.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Cheryl listened and thought over how to exactly say this. She carefully thought over her words. “I don’t think Cezar would be capable of this,” she said firmly. That would make him feel like he was the only one capable of it, like he was needed. She continued, “If you did it, everyone would surely be impressed.” She turned her upper body enough to look at Game lying on his bed. He was being his usual self, trying to ignore her. “I would help, of course, and I bet I could get the others to help as well,” she went on. She turned fully around and walked just inside of his room. She took a breath and said flatly, “If you don’t we probably all have a good chance of dying.” That actually might really happen. Once the aliens found out Len wasn’t on Sigma anymore the UWUC council might decide to kill them all. She walked fully into the room and sat down on the empty bed. She pulled one of her legs up and rested her cheek on her knee. She kind of just sat there. She didn't want to say something like "It's your choice, though" because that wouldn't be good. Seriously, who would give someone a choice between dying and helping with a project? That would be the story of my life.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

"Who knows, death could be one wild ride." answered Game with a smirk, it was always fun to make Cheryl angry with his idiotic remarks. Though he was actually kind of curious, wondering what this oh so important was. It couldn't be that important. Last time she had made him do something, it was for a picture. A stupid picture!
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 pm

The pools of honey gazed out the window and at the city. Cheryl laughed, “Yeah, that could be true.” She couldn’t help but smile. She caught his smirk. The smirk Game always had when he was trying to make her angry. Well he lucked out this time. She always wondered what death would be like. Hurtful, peaceful, or just, nothing. She looked back out at the rising sun. She felt like she wanted to reach out and feel the sun’s rays caress her skin. In reality, that would hurt, a lot, and that was an understatement. But sitting on the bed she imaged it would be warm and caring, like a mother’s hug. But sooner or later reality crushed imagination like an ant on a counter. She closed her eyes and just felt the sunlight warm her face and light up her blond hair. Hopefully it will last a little longer.

The girl sighed contentedly. “You ever just think that maybe there’s a place of no sadness, no pain, and no suffering, only happiness?” Cheryl asked, reopening her eyes and peeking over her knee. Realizing what she had just said her cheeks burned pink. She had only ever told Len that. Did she care? No, not really. The people in these apartments were the only people left she could relate to, the only other humans. She had to learn to trust them or she would be alone. Maybe she hadn’t just came here to ask Game to build the spaceship. She was lonely, the last time she had even had a full conversation with someone else was at the hospital weeks ago. “You even think we have a reason to fight? Fight for a life of grief and loneliness?” she asked sadly.

A smile broke out on her face. Away with the deep and confusing conversation. “Come on, we‘re not gonna become couch potatoes,” she commented. Cheryl’s eyes shone with an idea that was wild. Her hand grabbed Game’s wrist and pulled him off the bed. She towed him out into the hall and called, “Oly, oly, oxen free!” She let him free and started banging her fist on all of the doors. “Get your heads outta the clouds, people! We’re not sitting around any longer!” She laughed at herself. She didn’t know if they were going to upset or not, but she got like this sometimes. She tapped her foot impatiently and threatened, “Don’t make me count to trois! Un! Deux! Trois!” She looked around at the hallway and chuckled, “Okay, I’m about to bust some doors down!”

Last edited by Cheryl on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cheryl got editted X3)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:07 pm

"Okay, okay. FIRST OF ALL! What the friggin' heck do you want me to d-!" As he was wrenched right out of his own room, by Cheryl's death grip on his wrist. He'd fight it if he could, but he couldn't feel his hand anymore. And was witness to Cheryl's insanity as she dragged him across the halls, unknowingly stressing the wound on his shoulder and causing him more pain than necessary. Game pulled his hand out of Cheryl's. "What are you just naturally crazy or do you work hard to be a psycho." God, with Len gone, Game never thought she'd turn into a freak. But then again, she had always been a little bit wacko, this was just another way to shove her off the deep end.

OOC: Didn't feel like making it longer.
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Adailia swore under her breath as yelling and generally the sounds of fighting echoed down the corridor-like hallway. "Would you shut up?!" she yelled, burying her face deeper into her pillow to sifle the aching throb in her temples. Geez. A long day and she came home to this. How great was life?

Not very. With an exaggerated sigh, she rolled over, lying on her back while the idiots outside yelled and fought some more. She'd been the cause for Game's emo-ish state he'd been in for about a week, and she felt terrible. Her aura-barely able to be seen, it was so faint-was dark green with guilt.

And not that pretty forest green you would expect to be happiness, or some other junk like that. It was a sickly, puke-colored green. And splotched with her signature aura color, orange, didn't help with that ideal.

Finally she had enough of it, and flung her door open. "I said-" she started to yell. Then she saw Game and her face seemed to pale. "What the heck?"

--

A small white-haired girl bounced out of her room, eyes shining. Yin Hotaru, a character who is so sweet I have absolutely no muse for, looked towards the sound of fighting. "Game-kun? Cheryl-chan?" she asked in her lightly accented Japanese voice.

--

Yang grumbled as he stalked out of his own room. "God could you be any louder?" he complained, glaring with a scorching black-amber gaze towards the injured Game, the psycho Cheryl, the gender-confused Adailia, and the innocent Yin. With a growl, he pulled his door shut. Being all antisocial and all, he wouldn't care too much for it if someone broke into his room.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 am

OOC: Lol I wrote this crazy sounding rant last night. Don't know how it'll be so I'm taking a risk of her sounding bleh

“Would you relax?” Cheryl asked with a roll of her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but Adailia interrupted her. After that unnecessary outburst she said what was on her mind, and right now her mind was going to be a critic. “Look at us,” she said, “We’re hermits, cooped up in our rooms. Our lives are being wasted. When was the last time we did something enjoyable? We’re practically. . .dead!” She paused. This was already sounding a little crazy, just like Game had said. She brushed it away and continued, “Say what you will. A life of a psychopath is much more interesting than that of a downer.” She looked at Game when she said it. “You’ve been changed, and not for the better. Where’s that fun-loving spirit that made this place lively? Even if it did annoy us most of the time.” Her gaze swept over at Adailia. “Take a look at yourself. Your fiery self went from being ‘the cool friend’ to the ‘cruel person charged for domestic violence.’” Yin was next, but she really didn’t have anything to say. “Yin, I didn’t get to know you that much before we all got depressed but I’m sure I wouldn’t have hated you. This curse has effected us all in someway.” She laughed and knew she really sounded crazy now.

The smile reappeared on Cheryl’s face and she chuckled, “Death might be one wild ride but it’s the end. Don’t we want a rollercoaster that rocks the entire go?” She knew she what she had to say next, something to remind them of a life before this. She took a deep breath and said firmly, “Do you think this is the life everyone on Earth would have wanted for us? They wanted us to survive, but not like this. It’s a disgrace to what they did.” Her eyes went from Game, to Adilia, and then Yin. There were only three people here at the moment. What she was saying was meant for everyone. Well at the moment, they were the only ones who had even came out. If they came out of their slump then surely everyone else would. “I know I must sound crazy and wasting my breath. But it’s not wasted if even one of you take my words to heart.” It was true. Just like sadness, happiness was a disease. It spread to the people around you, even if it took its time. She sighed, “I probably sound like a hypocrite. I was stricken with sadness when Len was taken. Len wouldn’t want me to be sad, though. That thought pulled me out of the depression.” Len was still alive, her sixth sense told her. It was really weak though, as if she was light-years away. If she ever wanted to see her again she needed to be strong. Everyone needed to be strong. “Do you agree with me?” she asked. “Agree that we need to stop moping in our rooms and pull our act together?”
Back to top Go down
SpaceNeko

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Adailia felt a flash of anger. "Since when was I 'the cool friend'?" she muttered under her breath, glaring at them both. Cheryl's next statement made her want to laugh. "I agree. Mainly because I'm, apparently, the only one who's gotten out of the apartment in the past week." But she wasn't about to let them know what she was doing.

--

Yin blinked. "Hm?" Her voice was a small hum. "I agree with Cheryl-chan, even though I'm not sure what's going on...." she said truthfully, looking down.

--

Yang snorted and walked closer to the small gathering of people. He said nothing, merely crossing his arms as he stood next to his twin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea   I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a deman-, idea, I have an idea
Page 1 of 1