SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] Empty
PostSubject: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Game kicked the wall of the second floor hall. He was so glad everyone that was in the rooms was up at the party. That was his anger wouldn't be heard. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Why did this even hurt so much? It was just a teenage romance, a little crush. So he had had a falling out with Adailia. It wasn't the end of the world. Maybe it was the humiliation he had received. Maybe it was the pain he still felt that made him so angry. Game grabbed part of his idiotic monkey suit, ripping the tie off in an outraged manner. He let it drop to the floor as he tore the buttons off of the coat. He banged on his door, transferring his powers through it and instantly unlocking it. He shoved it open with a touch and stormed in. The familiar unclean room looked as if it had already been hit by Hurricane Game. Papers were strewn everywhere, pillows where on the ground as well as random sets of clothes. He closed the door behind him, mentally locking as if it were an afterthought, who was going to come see him now?

He fell back on his bed, running his hand through his thick brown hair angrily. God, he hated being a teenager. Being so fragile that one accident like this could break him. There had to be something else that was making him feel so angry. Cheryl? She had been running him like a slave driver. But that wasn't it. Was it the laughter. The hated laughs of his peer. He growled in a low tone. He should be taking this time to gather his emotions, not relived them in his head. But the memory was still fresh. He put his hands on his face. Closing his eyes to attempt to shut out the world. But no peace was given to him. Only images. Of his parents running through his head. Their laughs echoing around them... Then their screams. Bone-chilling and raw. Filled with fear. Inhumane fear. He felt something hot and wet against his hand. Tears that rolled down his cheek and wouldn't stop. No... Why did this have to happen to him. His mind flickered through images of death and loss, of blood, the faces... The horrible faces of the dead.

It was moments before Game finally stopped crying. His emotions running high. His eyes stared at the ceiling as if it would give him hope. Nothing... Only the quiet sounds of Christmas ran through his head. His parents cooing and playing with their child. Presents under the Christmas tree. Happiness. This was the anniversary. That fateful day when everything had gone wrong. When he ran like a coward away, leaving them to die. Why wasn't he strong... Why was it that he couldn't protect them, or at the very least die with them. At least then he wouldn't have to live through this horror. "Mommy..." he whimpered quietly, his voice soft and frail like a six year old. He could see her face now. Her eyeless face. Blood running down it and pooling on the floor. He screamed. The image was burned into his retinas. His voice would go unheard, taken over by the temporary silence of his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 pm

It's like the day couldn't get better. And to think, she didn't even know this party was going on until Cezar passed. Well, good golly gee he did. But, there was no real entertainment. A quarrel against too people who had quarrels everyday, only this time was more intimate. Eh, so what? She found no joy out of it, though she was sure some will, the people liked good rejection. Xeda walked down the hallway. She'd just had enough time to get Adailia into her room and after following behind decided to give Game a visit because, why not? Normally she wouldn't since she didn't care, but he was somewhat interesting and she always wanted to give Adailia something big to remember and she never really knew why.

It was a while after Game had come down to hide in his dungeon. She'd figured he'd still be angry. She would have been, there was no doubt, but she was going to come anyways. When she reached his room number, whichever it was, she knocked on the door, waiting outside for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Game didn't move at all. He didn't too. The knocks on the door had woken him from his hollow slumber and left him there in the world in the living when he wanted to be dead. Sweat now covered most of his body, his clothes had long since been forgotten and now, all he wanted to do was sleep this off. He felt like he was hung over, on some kind of hyper alcohol. But he had had a drop of the alien substance. He just lay there. His eyes clouded by the unhappiness. "Go..." he murmured in a hoarse voice that scratched against his throat. "Away..." he finished. His probably didn't care past the door, a futile effort. He turned on his side, the only sound now was the sting of silence and his shallow breathing.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Ah, the old go away. When was the last time she encountered that? With her friend Becca one Spring. Oh, Becca, she learned quickly that "Go Away" weren't two words that worked with Xeda. She'd find away in eventually. She knocked on the door again, this time actually saying something. "No, it's a one-day delivery and I can knock all day," she said. Mhm. She was also coming here for a delivery. A delivery for his uh... present? Yes, present. She opened her palm, revealing a little hand-present and grabbed it by the sides, pulling it to make it bigger and to... about it's original size. Ha! Size-adjustable presents. How convenient.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Game still didn't move, the simple allure of a present had long since past. He hated all gifts. He hated Christmas. Call him a Scrouge or the Grinch, or whatever stupid holiday mascot you wanted too. He could not be moved. "Go away, Xeda. Now." he ordered, this time in a much stronger and fuller voice. He could tell by her voice that the girl was Xeda. And that only made things worse, Xeda was near as cruel as Adailia. And showing weakness to her was like jumping into a pound while wearing a ten million dollar bacon suit. He knew that Xeda wasn't just going to go, and he didn't want to open the door, it was a choice she had to make. Spend her night outside, or leave and go do something else. "I don't want anything to do with you, right now." Right now... How about never. Xeda wasn't a friend, she was just a nuisance. And he didn't feel up to dealing with her.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 pm

You know what? She could just crawl in there because she honestly didn't give to cups of cow manure if she was naked. But she knew a little lesson called "Social Training" so she didn't. She was pretty sure it wasn't part of the book to poof into other's rooms naked, but, then again there was probably a section in the same book about "personal space" and "right-time-right-place" thing that she still didn't get for whatever reason. she probably chose to ignore it.

She wasn't actually paying that much attention to what Game had said, preoccupying herself with the whole, resizing thing since she was probably going to hang out there for a while. She kind of hoped that she could turn it into a sphere so she could play wall ball. No, what Xeda wanted right now was a deck of cards, that would be perfect. Maybe something to read? Eh? Eh? Yeah, those would make it nice.

She leaned on the door, messing with the present idly and wondering if she was crushing its contents. Probably not. Cezar wasn't that stupid, was he? Nah.

"Oh, don't be a priss," she said from her side in an almost exhausted voice, like she'd gone over this with him a million times. "It'll just be really quick. I need to borrow something is all. I would have asked you earlier, but..." she trailed off. But... "but you seemed to have left. I kind of had to come down here."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Game growled to himself, rolling off of his bed and to his feet. The slow depressed gait led him to a pile of clothes, that were most likely dirty. Without even attempting to straighten out the various wrinkles, he slowly got at least half-dressed. He was going back to sleep anyway, and he'd need his rest. The journey into space was tomorrow. He wondered if he should still bring Adailia along? Eh, why not. It wasn't like she hadn't done anything wrong. He shoved the door open, bags under his eyes and his hair a mess. "What do you want? I'm tired." he responded as if each word exhausted him. She had said something about a present, and all he saw was a formless mass in her hands. Gee. Thanks Cezar, I really like the blob. He knew Xeda had some alternative purpose for getting him this present. If she didn't, then she could have waited until tomorrow, when the spaceship would be blasting off. And if it was something urgent regarding the gift, Cezar could have delivered it.

His eyes still stung with tears, and his groggy attitude made him feel unsteady, as if the apartment was swaying. He really shouldn't have gotten up so fast. "You need to borrow something?" The last time she had said that, he had nearly vomited at the revolting sight of a five foot naked cat standing outside of his door. This time, he expected no less from her. But it was almost midnight, shouldn't she be doing something else? And not taking in stray cats like a fat old cat lady. She continued to talk, something about asking for it earlier. Then she said she had to come down here for it, acting like it was some big chore to venture two floors down from the rooftop. Maybe I should thank you for gracing my humble abode with your presence, oh glorious Xeda. Bitch. he thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Xeda leaned off of the door when she felt it open under her and was faced to meet and awkwardly dressed Game who looked like he'd just closed his eyes after being awake for seventeen days in the worse battle ground. Well, goodness, all he had to say was that he was tired. She probably would have left then. There was more than one way to do what she wanted, it didn't matter. But, he'd already opened the door so she couldn't just leave him alone now. To be harassed and in the end for absolutely nothing!? If it happened to her she wouldn't be able to live it down for a couple.

She stopped messing with the present, letting it go back to its normal, neat-and-tidy square shape like it originally had been. She hoped she didn't screw it up somehow, but what could she do if she did? Call the Present Repair Man? Probably not. If whatever was inside was turned into squalor then he could blame her with the harshest of words, but it probably wasn't even harmed. How would she know? It wasn't like she was going to open it, though she did wonder what was inside. What was inside her present? A good question, but off track.

"Yes, but first," she started, handing over the picture-perfect "box-of-wonders" with care, "you can have that. And," she paused. Thinking about it, she felt like a clothes supplier. "I need to borrow your clothes." Again, yes. She could almost imagine a negative reaction. But who knows? Maybe he was so tired that he didn't even give two sheep with fleas. She probably wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

"Take them." murmured Game, grabbing the little box and walking back to his bed with a sigh. Really!? This is what Xeda wanted, his clothes? He didn't have the patience to listen to her whole spiel about why she needed the clothes, and frankly he didn't care. She was going to take them anyway, so why should he even care what she was going to do with them. He pointed at the pile of the clothes he had just worn a few hours ago. "There you go, go ahead and take them, I'm not going to wear them again." he sighed. He looked at the box, opening it slowly, wondering what it was inside. He couldn't help but wonder, Cezar was always so mysterious, and he had always loved Christmas. But he didn't expect much from the tiny box. But as he finally opened it, he was not disappointed a smile formed on his face. And slowly spread across it until he was grinning from ear to ear. He laughed in a low voice. "Thank you..." he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Oh, he was so nice. "Thank you," she said happily, not forgetting her finely tuned manners. She slipped past him, grabbing the shirt and pants and then exiting just as quickly. She barely caught his thank you, it was so quiet. She'd be sure to give Cezar the message. "You'll have these back soon," she told him before turning to go. "Now have fun back in sleep and don't wake up before you want to. Who cares when these other bastards want to get off this planet." She was down the hallway after that, happy to continue her toils of the day. And then go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]   PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY THREAD: Shutdown! [open]
Page 1 of 1