SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Aria/human/Finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aria/human/Finished Empty
PostSubject: Aria/human/Finished   Aria/human/Finished EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Name:Aria May Flower
Species: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date Of Birth: June 23
Power: Humans can no longer have powers, as all the spots for the original humans have been taken. This may reopen later.
Appearance:
Aria/human/Finished Sad_anime_girl_with_white_hair_1
Personality:Aria is a sweet girl for the most part. She gets along with pretty much anybody, unless they make her mad or offend her in some way. She reacts poorly to insults, and is very shy. She is fun once one gets to know her, but it takes a while for her to let one in. She is guarded and is hurt easily. She is slightly airheaded and childish. She tends to get lost inside her head.

History: Aria was hatched out of her pod just like any other new human these days. She was of course disoriented on confused, naked and shivering at her entrance into her new world. I child in mind, but not in body. Everything was new, and she enjoyed the new sensations as she was intorduced into life, and shipped off to become just like every other human citizen.

Other: I drew a blank on history...soo if I need to add more or something let me know..throw some suggestions at me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Deus Dormio

Deus Dormio

Aquarius Pig
Location : I reside alone on the faraway planet Dormio. It is mine and mine only. Whatever citizens live there are nonsentient lizards.

Aria/human/Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria/human/Finished   Aria/human/Finished EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Just so you know, Aria, by this time your character will know a lot more. I'm not all that positive on maturity, though. >w>

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Aria/human/Finished
Page 1 of 1