SPACE ADVENTURES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SPACEPEDIA
Click the image below to be directed to our wikia, where you can find all information on various characters, alien species, and planets. It is still under construction so suggestions are accepted.
SPACEPEDIA SPACEPEDIA
Staff Members

( kyuu )
c r e a t o r

( deus dormio )
a d m i n

( snicker muffin )
m o d

Evoknight Hunt for Humans

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Evoknight Hunt for Humans Empty
PostSubject: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:29 pm

'Colonel' Zyocas's fleet arrived safely to the orbit of Varsia, which they have received information about the humans being here. They were the survivors of the mistakes he created. This time, he wouldn't let them go. Oh no, he wouldn't. He looked at his pilot, although he already knew how to pilot the ship himself, and growled. "Scan the planet for human life signs," he said as the rest of the fleet exited. He will exterminate everyone here. He will make sure no one survives. He stood up and growled. Once he was done with them, he would destroy this planet to get rid of any witness. His pilot looked at him. "Sir, we've found them," he growled as the main screen turned on and showed where they were. They were on a small island. That makes things certainly much more easier. He picked up his com module and turned it on. "All Ewar frigates, launch EMP on the coordinates that you shall receive," he looked at his pilot who understood and got to it. "And BC! I brought you for this reason! Once the Ewars are done, you guys start launching aerial drones and fighters. You BSes... make the Web Siege Formation. If I have ONE human escape, the BS who was the nearest to the escape route will be executed," he growled. With his screen, he saw the Ewars get into position and give thumbs-up for action. He grinned.

"FIRE!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 am

“We’re approaching Varsia,” announced the human pilot of the Legacy. It cut through the void of space with amazing skill. This thing could pull off some sick maneuvers with ease. Alice watched as the blue planet came into view. But her eyes were not watching the planet. No they were looking at the Evoknight fleet in orbit by it. The censors picked up active weapons trained on Cooperio Island. Being that there are humans on Varsia they’d probably be there. “Better hold onto something,” she chuckled, “we’re about to tango with some Evoknights.” She hoped if a ship started firing at them they’d turn their attention to it. “Kenji, I need you to power up the Legacy’s cannon so we might do some serious damage. We’re going to have to cut a path to where I think the other humans are.” She put the cannon on the “shield piercing” setting. Fast, rapid-fire shots that can tear up shields in a snap.

OOC: Good enough for now XP
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 am

Kenji was dozing off and slouching in his chair when Alice's voice started ringing throughout the cabin. He sat up when Evoknights were mentioned. Damn it. Caleb had already lied about Lobo. Apparently he decided not to mention the Evoknights being here too. Kenji swore under his breath as he unbuckled himself from his seat. So much for "holding on". He staggered to the back of the ship. "How the hell am I supposed to power up the cannon?" Kenji asked, practically to himself. his finger's fumbled around a steel plate on the back wall. He tried to pull if off, to no avail. He swore under his breath once more, then pulled his arm back and aimed his fist at the steel plate. He accelerated his fist faster than a bullet and slammed his knuckles through the thin steel plate. There was a very brief moment of pride before pain starting shooting through his arm. "Goddammit!" Kenji can stumbled back, looking at a shard of steel in his middle knuckle. "Damn...Shit." He kept muttering swear words. For some reason, they seemed to ease the pain a little. He yanked the piece of metal out of his skin and covered up the wound with his other thumb.

Kenji examined what was behind the plate. It was a little indention into the ship with a bunch of colored wires, connected from the top to the bottom. Great. What was he, some kind of super-engineer-wirer-genius person? Red wires meant don't touch...black meant something, yellow meant something... His dad had told him this stuff a number of years ago, but of course Kenji never listened to him. He looked down, to see most of the wires had labels next to their outlets. Well that was a no-brainer. He read all the black labels. Fire, Cool, Chrg, TckS, TckL, Shd, Arm... What the hell did these all mean? Chrg was buzzing. Shd had a blinking red light next to it. Did those mean something too? The ship suddenly and violently rocked to the left. Kenji barely kept his balance, and grabbed the wires labelled Fire and Chrg. He tore them out of their sockets and grasped them in one hand. The wires were burning hot, but Kenji had gotten used to that feeling from Weavon.

He thought briefly about what to do, flipping through his mind, wondering how to power the cannon up. The bare wires were sparking inside his palms. Well, that was a no-brainer too. Kenji released twelve billion watts of electricity through his hands and into the wires, spiked with the mixture of nuclear energy. He silently prayed that this would work. He refused to die now. Not until every Evoknight was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 pm

(If no one else...)

Zyocas growled when his command sensors detected that a ship had entered the solar system. "Fire up that Prototypes!" he shouted at his lieutanant who bowed and keyed in command codes. The Prototypes were a new drones that Zyocas had his scientists develop as they traveled through space and met many races. They were what you would call tankers. About two hundred drones, all shaped like vertical plates with a thrusters and small armored AI and CPU, were launched from Zyocas's ship. The drone immediately flew to intercept the shots from Legacy. Unfortunately, some of them got missed the drones and hit the ships behind but did small damage because of few numbers. The number of Prototypes were down to 150. Then they abruptly halted in middle of space and put up heavy and thick shields that blocked the rest of the incoming shots.

Some of the spaceships turned their heads from the planet towards the Legacy and fired their drones as well. One spaceship in particular, a Ewar frigate, flew with the drones, firing warp scramblers, preventing any attempt to escape, which was followed by EMPs and radar jammers. Then the suicide drones moved in for the kill. They weren't actually suicide drones but they carried with them balls of plasma that should effectively eat through shield, armor and hull. And people if there was any in its way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Caleb flexed his arm. His new arm. He could feel each digit as if they were real and they looked real. Covered in a white as snow imitation skin. It almost looked like the original. But it was made completely out of steel, the feeling of it made him all giddy inside. He felt stronger, ten times stronger, as if he could do anything. He probably could. He'd hate to admit, in fact he would never admit it, but this was possible the greatest gift he had ever received. And it only made him hate Alice more. This was something "nice" she had done, and it only made him conflicted as to if he should kill her or not, and when? It seemed that no time would be the right to time to strangle her. He shivered, since when did these thoughts pop into his head? Lost in thought, he was suddenly thrust back into the real world by Kenji's scream, he turned his head and looked at him holding his hand. He snickered, a smile curling across his face. "Hurts, don't it?" He raised his metal hand up and clamped it shut.

He knew that this was a serious time but, it was hard to be sad or even serious when he was whole again, "So some ships are coming, big deal. Just hop into hyperdrive or whatever and go down to Varsia." It was obvious that he was an amateur when it came to spaceships, he had only been on two, and one was extremely outdated, the other only for a day. He unzipped his seatbelt and stood up, standing in front of Alice's seat to look out of the windshield. Zipping through the black expanse of space were spaceships, small ones that moved incredible fast, but they weren't the only things that The Legacy were now competing against. Spaceships floated around them, sealing almost every single exit, their design was peculiar, yet awesome. The smaller spaceships flew in perfect harmony with each other, zooming through space and towards them, this haunting display of flawless accordance was disturbed when Caleb finally realized that they were going to suicide bomb them. Their perfect flight pattern told him that they were just drones, and the fact that they weren't shooting just flying told them told the true story.

"Please tell me you have a plan..." murmured Caleb. He knew he was useless in a battle in space. There was no friction in space so he couldn't run in space. There would be no fighting for him, and he didn't have any kind of ability that would help a spaceship fight an armada.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

So they were shielding themselves? And as suicide units. Alice reached for her weapons control just has a red light started to blink and all fire ceased. What did Kenji do?! “Please tell me you have a plan. . .” Her golden eyes flickered over to the boy who was partially in her view. Her helmet hid her worried eyes. Nope, not without any weapons. But in this case lying would help them. “In fact-,” she was cut off by cannon fire. So fast fire it had conjoined to a straight laser beam. So powerful it disintegrated almost all of the drones in a single second. So awesome that it took out the ship that was with the drones and another back with the main fleet. The fire paused for a quick cooldown period. “That’s my plan,” she finished, satisfied. She smiled and changed her weapons fire. Oh this was going to be fun. She pressed the fire button and instantly, only after 42 milliseconds of charging, a massive and even more powerful burst of fire shot out, obliterating another ship. She laughed, “Kenji, my hat’s off to you!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:13 pm

OC: I need some questions answered... And by the way, the shielding drones and the suicide drones are two different waves of attack.

What is Legacy's class?

How big was the laser?
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 am

OOC: The cannon also has Kenji pumping 12 billion watts of electricity and them some nuclear energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 am

OOC: But I believe I have fired a EMP with a Ewar frig, which should've knocked out all of the ship's systems. How can it fire then?
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 pm

It's the energy required to power a modern day space shuttle...I looked that up just for a comparison. :D

The Legacy wasn't in the system when the EMP was fired. The EMP was fired at the planet anyway. :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Read my second post carefully. The second paragraph definitely meantions Ewar frig firing EMP at Legacy. :I
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:22 pm

...Special armor? XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:26 pm

OOC: I don't really know if this is true or not but... Kenji's electricity is from an outside source, it isn't part of the ship or mechanical so the EMP would not work on him, and his electricity would override the EMP and the shut down, powering up the ship again... Correct? e.o
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Oh. Yeah, that's right. *didn't think about that*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

The Ewar is constantly firing EMP, or its role as Ewar frig is useless. Added to that, its firing warp scrambler and radar jams.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pajama Man

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 pm

OOC: I guess you could say the cannon is a medium for Kenji's electricity. Like pitting a spitwad into a straw. The user applies force and thus it fires, so the EMP would be useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Hmm, at least it left the strikecraft in a vulnerable position from attacks :I
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Just post. :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Fine :I)

IC:
Zyocas growled as a tiny strikcraft managed to destroy a cruiser. But no matter, it was a futile attempt since the beginning and it will a futile attempt. But they did manage to take down all of the shielding drones, which was somewhat of a blow to the fleet's defense.

The suicide drones, those not hit by the attack, spun around the strikecraft and began lanuching their plasma balls. Then, they went in to suicide themselves.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Alice, with her enhanced vision, saw the suicide drones starting to launch their plasma balls. She clenched her teeth and drove the Legacy forward. It was too close for comfort. “Caleb, you need to hang on, preferably out of the window so I can see.” She went back to laser-like setting on her cannon and fired. She kept flying at an angle that cut the laser across several ships, causing some great damage. She muttered under her breath, “We might be able to do this.” Though she instantly regretted the words as soon as they left her mouth. The stupid speaker in her helmet probably picked it up and sent it across the ship. Let’s just hope the other two humans don’t get into a panic. Namely Caleb because he already had worried about this assault. Eh, well he’ll just have to trust her on this. He did get on the Legacy after all. Let’s just hope he doesn’t puke all over the place, he did look sick earlier. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Zyocas scoffed. Damage. That was something was easily repairable. As he thought this, the ship's nanite army swarmed out of their containers and began to repair the damages the small strikecraft had caused. Their number was great and the damage was smaller than what they were used to dealt before, they fixed it within a few moments. Then, they fired their own light missiles intended for small strikecrafts and accuracy precision laser beams. All the missiles carried antimatter with them, so any explosion would not harm other missiles but only the enemy. Zyocas ordered another Ewar frigate to be sent to the strikecraft, for it was becoming irritating.

A Ewar frigate obeyed the command and turned its attention from the planet to the strikecraft and fired a continous beam of EMP that knocked out the strikecraft's propulsion systems. Then it launched its own Prototypes, forming a shield just in case if the strikecraft fires another one of its deadly beams that could destroy a frigate, but not so much a cruiser with one or two attack.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

Rookie

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:58 am

Kenji's arms were flaring with pain. He could easily release enough energy to vaporize people, but that didn't mean it wasn't painful for himself in the process. He lost energy and made it him feel exhausted when he really wasn't. Kenji let go of the wires and looked over his shoulder at Alice. He wasn't frightened of her 'maybe we wont be obliterated into absolutely nothing' statement, cause he hardly believed her. He was going to die in this floating hunk of metal. He had willingly stepped into his own flying coffin. "Alice, we need to get the hell out of here! I can't keep this up forever..." As if on cue, the Legacy was blasted by an EMP. Small blue waves rippled throughout the ship, and all everything shut off. "You've gotta be kidding me." Kenji muttered under his breath. He turned back to all the wires, tearing out more and more and charging them with electricity. Systems in one hand, weapons in the other. The bare wires were searing through his hands, but he ignored the pain and concentrated on the task at hand. Kenji was careful not to overcharge the lights and engines. One small mistake and the lights would explode, or the Legacy would hurl itself straight into Varsia. But he could care less about the cannon. Kenji decreased electricity flowing through the cannon's wires and replaced it with more nuclear energy. He was just doing his job as a battery, and he hoped Alice was capable of job: making them all survive.

He looked like some kind of mad scientist, with yellow energy sparking in his left hand and white energy flowing from his right. All he needed was messy hair and goggles. And a hunchback sidekick. The thought made Kenji make a fleeting glance at Caleb. Nah, he couldn't handle being a sidekick.
Back to top Go down
Snicker Muffin

Snicker Muffin

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 am

No time to think, only to act. Kenji was about to crash and without him they were D-E-A-D. So time to wrap this up. As soon as power kicked back on Alice thrust the Legacy towards Varsia’s surface. The friction between the air and the ship caused fire to streak across the outside of the ship. Cooperio Island laid farther off to the right but she didn’t dare pull this stunt off that close to any land. She was being pushed back into her seat and her helmet was pressing up against her face. She didn’t even want to think about Caleb and Kenji, who were not strapped in at all. The water was coming up fast. Come on, come on, just a little bit closer. And there! She yanked it out of the steep dive, putting it parallel with the water. She didn’t want to get to the island yet. The Evoknight fleet was sure to attack them when they landed. “There has to be some way to get rid of the whole fleet,” she thought out loud. She wasn’t even thinking of the two passengers who probably got bounced around the ship. Luckily the inside of the walls were made of impact absorbing material, being a cargo hold. So they should be intact, more or less.

OOC: GO KENJI GO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:24 pm

then would the ship simultaneously shut down, start up, shut down .... and cpntinue as long as the EMP is active? The EMP frig, I mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evoknight Hunt for Humans   Evoknight Hunt for Humans Empty

Back to top Go down

Evoknight Hunt for Humans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next